/brit/

what do you eat for brekky de lads?

Attached: 1652661128888.png (275x264, 79.71K)

poo barms

anime

apple, banana, yoghurt
not a big breakfast lad me

Is it worth using dating apps as a kissless virgin?

Attached: 5e3.jpg (600x647, 39.45K)

shortest dutch girl
tallest british man

Attached: 1656308949453.jpg (1080x1350, 144.21K)

kwasi's sausage

OCTOBER LOOMS

Attached: 1648956798231.png (1311x876, 68.1K)

he said chuck on the this old tony lathe vid again

tofu scramble with mushrooms, peppers, spinach and some okra

Fucking hell I'm depressed thinking back to my school years, they were horrible. Also two people in my year died whilst I was at school, one in year 7 and one in year 10. Lad in year 7 was my best mate at primary school but we fell out, hanged himself though they said it was an accident. Other boy dropped dead playing football, didn't know him. I don't remember being affected by either death.

Holy cow - youve got to be kidding. This band was without doubt the most spineless and lamest of 'punk' acts. They sound exactly like they were - pub-rock Bandwagon jumpers. The debut was a tinny, cowardly super-fake sack of tripe - this album was where they tried to get all arty and break away from the 'punk' label (which they never were in the first place) and thus is a mish-mash of styles including pure pop, rock and roll, doo-wop, reggae and god knows what else. Nice idea, but the clash were just too talentless to pull it off. I saw this band way back in late 76 and thought then what a bunch of fake poseurs they were - Joe strummer the upper middle class voice of the working class! what a laugh. This band were so fake its just unbelivable that anyone bought into it at all. But then again, people read the sun newspaper, vote for politicians, watch eastenders, eat in mcdonalds etc. Talk about the great rock and roll swindle - this is it kids!

lmao

um sweaty have you not been watching the news?

mummy liz is paying the energy bills for everyone x

Just hope I live to see the day when plastic film is widely recycled.

Liz truss is the whore of babylon

Was rude to a lad in the last thread. Opened a nice bottle of Fanta Zero and it fizzed all over me. Fully deserved.

yes but be prepared to pay money

i reckon we are kind of fucked this time though

your mum retire?

my day unit price and standing charge are literally higher than these already wtf? am I being scammed?

Gaelic language arrived from Belgium around 300BC according to several English authors equipped with all the information of the classical era and medieval times.
Gaelic was not spoken across Britain according to medieval monks who thought the Romans were giants in the 1000s and wrote contradictory accounts.

>The breaking point came in March 1664, when English King Charles II awarded the colony's land to his brother, the Duke of York, even though the two countries were then technically at peace..

Lol?

Remember when £800 was expensive for electricity

Attached: 1636100595801.jpg (640x439, 68.85K)

Attached: image0789.jpg (3120x4160, 2.31M)

Imagine going to a all boys private Catholic/CofE boarding school and getting bummed in the chapel cloakroom by the priest/RE teacher/child support councillor
Must've happened tens of thousands of times in the UK.

do you reckon liz took all of big kwas or is he too much to handle