How did this kill him?

Wouldn't getting shot in the cheek mean that the bullet would just pass through your skull and miss your brain entirely? Your brain is higher up.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-12-18_at_6.46.24_PM.png (1131x467, 732.74K)

The jew brain is found behind the nose, why it's so big

Very american educated post

I bet I can blindfold you with fishing line.

Day 677 of getting spoiler'd because retards can't

>because retards can't
Can't use the spoiler feature.

youre still getting shot in the fucking head, a lot of blood vessels and shit so even if he wasnt instantly killed he would still likely bleed out

I was unironically going to watch it tonight
I bought a six pack of beers and was going to make tacos while watching it

pressure wave. The bullet may carve a tunnel for itself, but it is the splash damage that gets ya.

your brain is right behind your eyes

Forgive me, anons

Attached: 1602785652660.png (128x128, 14.41K)

if you didn't see it at the kinoplex this is what you deserve
this movie has been out for three years too. It's not a new release. Maybe we should just spoiler every single post, there's gotta be at least one guy who hasn't seen anything
fucking bitch

Attached: express.jpg (748x637, 44.77K)

Adam Sandler dies .

Yes. Yes you should. It's called common courtesy something that typically only applies to white people.

Even with the spoiler it was still a shock when I watched it. Same with the new BCS

Is this your first day here? Anons have been posting spoilers for this movie since the day it was released. And it was all over the board for at least a good two months.

Okay and he wasn't shot in the eye.

>complaining about spoilers for a 4 year old movie
he hits the biggest bet of his life right before being killed.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Attached: 1645424530262.gif (368x400, 1.91M)

imagine browsing this shithole if you care about spoilers

you're a retard harry

Attached: yy9rwhnkdc1610.jpg (400x400, 27.32K)

>finally get around to watching LA confidential
>browse Any Forums while torrent is finishing
>there just happens to be an la confidential thread and I get immediately spoiled about Kevin Spacey's random death

Attached: 1644236549224.jpg (1024x801, 70.25K)

heh

The way he murders the brother in law after this was really disturbing desu.

>it has been out for 3-4 years
Did you watch every movie made in the past 3-4 years? All of them? Of the entire world?
So if I spoiler you about every single movie made before 2018 you would not mind, right? Since them came out at least 3-4 years ago?

Yes if you haven't seen this great kino despite how many times it was recommended you deserve it

Nobody in here recommended it to me. They said it was jewish propaganda

>So if I spoiler you about every single movie made before 2018 you would not mind, right?
I genuinely am not bothered by spoilers, so yeah I wouldn't mind.

Your brain stem, which controls all your breathing functions, extends all the way down to your spine.