/swg/ - Star Wars General

Jedi General Edition
Last:

Attached: 20220701_014030.jpg (750x938, 194.32K)

say one(1) genuinely nice thing about reva to prove youre not a bitter white incel blinded by racist sith rage

Attached: 1645663613548.png (312x315, 106.05K)

>Bloodline
>TFA Novelization
>TLJ Novelization
>Shadow of the Sith
>TroS Novelization

I'm telling you if the sequel films never existed, and was instead a 5-novel series like this, it would be considered one of the best in the franchise

Attached: 20220429_170730.jpg (1536x2048, 163.98K)

Human nature..
Once I've learned the guys who did Samurai Jack were involved with the 2004 SW cartoon I went to rewatch it and it suddenly became 10/10 kindo.
Wtf!?

She magically became a very good actor in the final episode.

Also sexy tongue

>last dead before the bump limit
>this one filled with Disney soys
Just stop.

Reva!

Seeing Return of the Jedi with a live orchestra tonite

I hate that it's going to be the special edition bullshit version with NOOOOOOO and Jedi rocks and everything. Fuck, are they going to play Jedi Rocks live? lmao

She looks so different here.

Bacara

Attached: commanderbacara.jpg (360x500, 23.79K)

She seems like she might be human =3

I probably would've liked her character if she had an Imperial accent. The AAVE sounded annoying and just felt out of place in Star Wars.

Do they mute the music in the actual film and play it?

That sounds odd... but then musicians have to earn a living as well and people like you make sure that's the case lol.

Yes. The entire score from beginning to end is played by a live orchestra

They should play Lapti Nek instead of Jedi Rocks

Stuart Beatties Kenobi sounded so much better. Nigga even had Commander Jet as the secondary antagonist, he clearly knew his stuff.

Attached: keto.png (920x512, 21.81K)

her thighs

But the racist is that sheboon who shat on "white people" first. Everybody's racist.

>racist
>against white people

Attached: file.png (678x365, 433.02K)

I just read about this and I'm seething. The plot beats were so much better: Ben putting all his baggage on Luke, rediscovering the force through some fringe religion, having a vision of Luke trying to kill him. It makes it that much more urgent for Kenobi to get his shit together again.

Then we have stuff like Cody having a mirrored arc, and the fact that he's there at all makes Ben leaving Tatooine a lot more believable. Even the little stuff Beattie mentioned like the drunk Jawa or whatever; the shit had actual soul. The writeup on Beattie's stuff is probably the most damning thing I have seen for this franchise so far. You have great writers turning in great ideas, then give us fucking slop in the end.

Attached: BABYYEEEEDNOOOOOOOOOO.png (312x315, 114.47K)