She's not that beautiful. Her acting isn't that good either. Why is she famous?

She's not that beautiful. Her acting isn't that good either. Why is she famous?

Attached: 1655343911508.jpg (1969x2257, 483K)

Isn't she famous because of that movie Room?

That was a small indie feature. I doubt anyone still remember her years after Scott Pilgrim (in which she wasn't a lead and it was also a flop)

cue brie trannies calling OP a chud in 3,2,1...

Moloch wills it

Why doesnt she just do a role with nudity? People liked her when she wore that black cleavage dress

She won an academy award for that role. It may have been an indie film, i honestly dont know, but it is definitely what made her a big name.

She's famous?

i thought she was cute in community, but cute in the "definition of average" sense of the word.

Attached: community brie larson.jpg (1366x768, 167.15K)

she's not. nobody even knew who she was before captain marvel. she just popped up out of nowhere
because her body is gross.

I, good sir, kindly disagree with your affront on a very attractive and adequately-acting actress. Plus BOOBS, man. They're so hard to find in Hollywood now.

Are there any pics of her wearing glasses with her hair in a ponytail or pigtails? Just curious.

if she won one it was not by her acting talent. i doubt anyone has even seen that movie.

Scott Pilgrim was huge where I lived at the time (Toronto).

she probably took a smaller paycheck than the more famous actreses would have

bobs

Sucking off Jewish executives

Are her boobs real or fake?

chud
chud

Fake

Brie is 10/10 wifey material.Great tits, lovely face, amazing body that she will rock into her 40s-50s. She is solid. If this was your wife in real life every one would be talking about how great she is, how beautiful, how she is the perfect woman. She'a famous because she is the quintessential girl next door, achievable and relatable. I could die a happy man raising my kids with her. Honestly I hated her at first. I thought the same thing, then I realized, and I took the brie-pill.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1359, 1.29M)

>those feet

Attached: baby.gif (232x232, 2.95M)

I mean you might not like her or her acting but she's very beautiful.

0/10 bait. She is a mummy.