Which streaming platforms are the least WOKE? Which one are just greedy but not political?

Which streaming platforms are the least WOKE? Which one are just greedy but not political?

Attached: 1655665054261.jpg (510x523, 79.92K)

How did he get so big?

What makes you think being woke and being greedy aren't the same thing?

Anyone know what Bodega bro is about

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL, YOU KNOW

Thepiratebay

It's impossible to be greedy and not be involved in politics somehow

Dude. Like, just buy one a those HD antennas.

I just want my money to be spent on hookers and drugs by some greedy exec. I don't wan't to support politicians pushing grooming and pronounces or any Dem like Disney+ is doing. I want to learn whether Amazon or Paramount doing similar shit

Standing there, he realized...

NANOMACHINES

I thought he looked like Senator Armstrong lol

Shudder
Criterion Channel

He realized that CLUSSY has been SUSSY?

Attached: 4343455665.jpg (219x230, 12.13K)

Host your own streaming platform with Jellyfin. You can make it as redpilled as you want.

my dad dropped Netflix over their Obama thing but still pays for Disney+
Basically what I’m saying is you’re a fucking retard

some guy called New Yorkers a bunch of savages who can't even cook eggs, and everyone is wildin out about it.

Apparently grocery stores in New York are for buying malt liqour and dimebags of weed

That's what they do. They usually stick a figurehead for a public image out who works more like a PR firm and cultivates their image based on whatever is popular in CURRENT YEAR

I was scrolling last night and couldn't help but notice the retarded PRIDE MONTH section. Like the black month, I wonder how many people actually scroll over and watch this shit? I bet it's just a handful, if that

retard

Didn't he look like a Chad

Unironically Apple TV, lol

That's why they specifically targeted him and got him fired from his job.

New Yorkers are unironically the kind of people who if you gave them a raw potato, they would be confused about what to do with it.

At some cushy Ivy League school

>woke
>woke
>woke
Fuck off back to facebook boomer faggot

We canceled all our shit and picked up a Hulu+HBO+Disney+ package for 35. I just wanted the HBO because it has the best selection of kino, though you wouldn't know it because none of it is on the front screen. You have to manually search it

I kept AMC+ primarily for Joe Bob

I will say that upstate new York is infinitely more based than Bugman central
>kino old towns
> nice outdoors
Would recommend

The one you build yourself. Either by using Kodi, Plex or other methods. You won't have to worry about episodes being edited, movies taken out when the license runs out and you can easily have an experience that's miles better than any streaming service could offer. Not to mention you could just put up the shows you're interested in from those platforms in to your own. If you have the knowledge, you're only cheating yourself by not doing it.

nanomachines, son

I don't know why upstaters from New York state cut off the rotten haemorrhoid that is New York City.

>woke
>woke
>woke
>Fuck off back to facebook boomer faggot

Attached: 1650847577736.gif (600x900, 792.02K)

>Fuck off back to facebook boomer faggot
Have an updoot and some reddit gold!

Attached: 05EBBA71-8EF0-4DB5-B894-40A0FABDC318_1_102_o.jpg (594x582, 57.58K)

Isnt Netflix less woke than Disney now? I think they cancelled woke show and promotes shows like Mr Bean and the Bee