Someone give me spoilers for Stranger Things 4 because I'm not getting Netflix to watch it and I want to be able to...

Someone give me spoilers for Stranger Things 4 because I'm not getting Netflix to watch it and I want to be able to know what my friends are inevitably going to be droning on and on about.

Attached: 1656550857870.webm (404x720, 1.14M)

It's full of homo baits.
It mocks theism which is something they stood away from, kept it ambiguous and was therefore a show about spiritual evil.
Max the redhead girl is left paraplegic and in a comma, some characters they introduced in s4 die.
They bait your into s5.

OP here. I'm guessing the rocker dude they introduced dies, but I'm surprised that the redhead goes into a coma.
Hope the show ends there forever and pisses everyone off.

You seem to have watched youtuve videos or the first few episodes.
Why not pirate it?
Anyway I used to really like stranger things, especially s1 but this one retroactively ruined it for me. I will never ever recommend it to anyone or care bout it.

Nah I've just seen people here post about the guy. I used to have Netflix and I remember liking the first season, but it eventually was too much money.

Pirate it lol.
rarbgp2p.org/
or install qbittorent - pic related.

Attached: 1640346389235.png (867x594, 79.81K)

God I love that woman

Is it true that she was called Wanna-ride-er as every Hollywood actor screwed her and sucked on her boobs endlessly and rawdogged her and slapped her ass?

to escape the demogorgan or whatever all the kids have to take turns fucking eleven, just one after the other and they all tell her they love her and when they get to the main kid she really notices how big his dick is and how much spunks he shoots up her and it's really heartfelt and beautiful

She looks fantastic despite being around 10 years older than me. She looks much better than women around my own age.

why can't women drink a glass of milk without spilling all over their exposed chest?

all actresses are turbowhores

what even is the context for this?

How old are you? Also, are you a wizard or a happy family woman/man?

38. Wizard

literally just google 123movies lol

She never had kids and she's also rich. It's easier for richfags to look better but yeah she's still super hot even at like 50.

I'm guessing they are using the coma as a negotiation tactic for her contract. Sign for less money or you stay a vegetable

Nice. I'm 38 but not wizard. It's not that great.

Do zoomers really not know that shit like this can be found on MEGA, usually within an hour of release?

There is an extreme out of filler in the Russia scenes and US travel scenes. I literally fell asleep during a few eps. Lacks supernatural scenes.

You will also have a certain Kate Bush song stuck in your head for ages.

>Season 5
They're all going to be adults by then, how long do they want to keep that stupid show running

Who is she?

They could do a massive time skip and hire new actors lol.

Winona Ryder

That's what she looks like now? Shit! The wall: denied.