Stranger Things is so fucking predictable

Stranger Things is so fucking predictable.
>hurr durr let's introduce extremely likeable character and kill him off to give our show the illusion of stakes.
>hurr durr no one in the main cast will suffer even so much as a scratch but retards will still gobble it up.

I'm just apathetic at this point. I really thought they wouldn't be so predictable. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Eddie.jpg (590x350, 34.44K)

>hurr durr no one in the main cast will suffer even so much as a scratch but retards will still gobble it up.
Watch the show.

I was so scared they were gonna kill Steve after that dialogue about having children and shit, thank God this fag died instead

its netflix

Max become a paraplegic and in a coma

I did and op is correct. Same with Billy and Sean Astin, Eddie was introduced to die to make it seem like there is a real threat. And Max is fine by the way if that's what you mean

and what has steve done for the past three seasons except for being a sad cuck?

You know she will be fine though, come on

Thanks for the spoiler you stupid faggot. Episodes have barely been out.

It’s been this way since the beginning. The show is predictable and has zero stakes. Most things the characters do do not impact the story bc it’s just to pad the runtime.

Uplift the people around him to be better.

Dude it's stranger things not band of brothers. A lot of people thought the ending was bad, you don't have to fucking cry about it. Be a man. Do something else.

So part 2 is only like, 3 episodes? Really weird for them to show pretty muxh the whole season and then wait 3 months for 3 episodes.

Killing Chrissy was a huge mistake. Way better character than Eddie tbqh

Attached: py.gif (498x372, 2.67M)

Imagine being such a pathetic fucking freak you give a fuck about spoilers, but youre also retarded enough to frequent a place you know theyll be discussed.

So fucking stupid
>max is getting snapped up, a doom sentence so far, and she only barely avoided getting snapped previously
>hehe kill the new character because we only signed him for the season
I hate when you can clearly see the writing

I thought her chemistry with Eddie in the scene in the woods was fantastic. I wish they had more scenes together

This

Eddie is not a main character.
Max is one and she becomes a paraplegic in coma.
Words and sentences have meaning.

Yes, she isn't dead and it is very clear she will be saved. Everyone can see this coming.
I'm not claiming Eddie is a main character, i'm claiming he is the latest iteration of the new guy who can get killed off to make the threat seem real. They've done it 3 times now