Nazi films

Are there any non-Riefenstahl nazi films that are worth watching?

Attached: triumphofthewill.jpg (1000x800, 118.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EI3u80z1qKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really
They were mostly bad rehashes of old stories or rejiggering of leftist(actual) films repurposed to sell Nazism
It doesn't help was one of the best directors to ever live

no but plenty of chud movies if you look hard enough

>Build an empire so strong it had to take 3 major countries to bring you down.
He was ready for a war but absolutely underestimated the allied potential.

What is It doesn't help's best movie?

he just conquered a few literally who countries by zerg rushing them

afaik he underestimated just how mendacious the allies were. he thought he could come to terms with the british.

Olympia is a celebration of life and the best shot olympics footage ever taken

Watch Babylon Berlin series and the Canadian Hitler: The Rise of Evil

no i'm talking about films made by nazi germany.

>He was ready for a war
when germany invaded poland they were nowhere near ready, they had just started rearmament. But they realized they were surrounded and had to act quick

Nazi Germany was anti art, it's peak pseudo intellectualism.

If it was Germany (without allies) vs USA (without allies), America would still easily win. Cope, bitchboy
This. He just cheesed the early stages of war by dumping hilarious amounts of money in the army and not thinking of the consequences
>brits should just let him do whatever and take any deal he gave them because... he's le good guy
embarrassing take

hitler was an artist, but I guess being anti-jewish is the same as being anti-art in the minds of degenerate, drug addicted nigger cattle

>>brits should just let him do whatever
it's rather that they could have avoided a pyrrhic victory if they just recognized the new balance of power and came to a suitable compromise

youtube.com/watch?v=EI3u80z1qKo
But realtalk why was the USSR able to make so much kino

And that's why I said he underestimated them. With the loss of the first WW he swore to build an empire which he did but still lost.

hi kike

lol look who's that, a bitch who's afraid of posting threads and thinks he's edgy
>they should avoid a victory and become a vassal state
nigger are you even trying?

His paintings were retarded and not beautiful at all.

>become a vassal state
i wish i could figure out if you're serious, this is probably bait though

Lol. The yanks were losing men left and right. If it wasn't for the brits, Nazi germany would've packed the yanks in coffins back to US in a month. They had some of the most advanced artillery that not even the Americans had.

>not part of my headcanon = bait
lel cope retard
>they could win with the big biggest industrial power in the world because... they had decent anti-aircraft guns which they co-opted to use aginst tanks as well
yeah that totally makes sense