Are neighbors in America always this intrusive and noisy?

Are neighbors in America always this intrusive and noisy?

Attached: 18354AB6-2351-481D-B29B-7E00A5A9DB0F.jpg (615x520, 15.92K)

yeah i know all my neighbors' crimes and work schedules but i'll admit watching them is a lot more boring now that the actual neighborhood criminal overdosed to death

He was just vigilant. He did nothing wrong.

>Buy a house
>Neighbor is a surveillance schizo
This is my worst fear.

This was what surprised me as well.
I always thought the inquisitive neighbours were mostly the old boomers of the former Eastern Bloc. Guess it's human nature.

What's this about? Link me before the thread gets canned.

probably because his neighbor acted like a fag, nothing wrong with being careful

I just assume everybody has cameras these days

I am so ready to snitch on my drug dealer neighbor the fucking SECOND the cops asks me a single question.

Attached: 1627420649606.png (585x400, 171.77K)

The Watts murders. This video is required Any Forums viewing.

This is Chris Watts' neighbor

Just YouTube Chris Watts bodycam

Dude killed his wife and kids and his neighbor has the smoking gun evidence. This thread shouldn’t get deleted thought there’s a documentary about this.

Shoulda kept her mouth shut.

Attached: ...jpg (1536x840, 310.73K)

>wife records EVERYTHING and posts it all on facebook
when are we going to talk about the poison that is social media?

that guy probably wakes up every day thinking he is some kind of unsung hero
i bet he now has a gorrillion 4k quality cameras covering literally every single angle of his house and the surroundings just in case anything happens again

that guy was waaaay too dramatic.

honestly I can't believe how poor this guy's aim was, he had to go get a rifle because he emptied his clip on the pistol and only winged the guy as I recall

why not make an anonymous call to the cops then?

Why not rat them out to the cops instead of waiting for cops to question you? I like to drive around to town and call the cops on any parties regardless of how loud they are for noise complaints and underage drinkung.

>clip

well that's less about being nosy and more about the neighbour being a pest

>who ratted you out senpai, I'll fuck they shit on god
>my little bitch ass neighbor, him mid af, ole male karen ass never leave his house fr no cap
>say less lil hommie, say less

Attached: 1655958927300m.jpg (1024x968, 98.61K)

The local cops are in on it.

My theory was that he was deliberately missing at first to scare them away but when the bitch just kept pushing him he finally thought "well fuck I'm already going to prison might as well take my revenge now".