You are now a Q

What do you do?

Attached: 312330D8-DB38-4B4C-AE52-6FC2CF4D4E18.jpg (1280x963, 223.88K)

buttstuff

Get good restful sleep finally

oct 19 2019 never happened, also lots of 'willing' young females get pregnant.

I'd go back in time to around the year 1400 and wipe out all the kikes and niggers. Imagine what a paradise we'd be living in now.

Increase the black population in America by 1 billion

Extremely petty stuff for my amusement. For starters I would find the goofiest, worst, most ambitious trashtalker in any sport that has an element of luck and make them the world champion through sheer dumb luck alone.

I would also set up unlikely scenarios for people like I was a movie director to give them an arc.

I see you would be the God of Cawlmedy

Literally white people amongst themselves have racism. "Oh they have freckles and moles they're inferior". Being a piece of shit to people different then you will never go away sorry.

>tribalism exists
Thank you, midwit. The lack of the two worst tribes would be a incalculable boon to humanity though.

lmao you retard. You think hating black people improves your life while you ignore that you still live with your parents.

bump

Please lurk more before posting

post about being gay in star trek threads 24 hours a day instead of just 20

6 figs and two houses actually
>hating
Nothing to do with hate. Just a rational acknowledgement of genetic differences between ethnic groups

Shrink myself and teleport inside women's socks and shoes.

>ackshully I’m a male supermodel with 50 Ferraris and beachfront property in every country and have a harem of loli worth more than the top three billionaires on earth
Post bank account

gee bill, you get to have 6 figs? I only get dates.

Relax n unwind. Simple as

>user posts a not unrealistic net worth
>one house could even be inheritance or something
welfare troons on suicide watch

Turn into a goat and fuck Fluttershy