Why have modern movie posters become so terrible?

Why have modern movie posters become so terrible?

There’s no art to them, no creativity, no message.

Look at this shit, its a picture of a guy looking up. What am I supposed to get from this?

Attached: 9C783E3C-54B5-4349-A811-2ED7EF41A426.jpg (1080x1874, 447.3K)

Because it's too easy to make them.
Even the "terrible" 90's sitcom posters weren't as easy to put together and it somehow shows.

ugly on purpose, jewish demoralization

>looks up
>sees who the director is
>nope

It’s art from a black person which means you just have to bite your tongue, smile and say “very nice”

That's a character poster. They're supposed to be displayed together in a movie theater, it's not about just the one poster

Attached: MV5BYjEyZmVhNGYtODI3Ni00NjhkLWI0MjktYTExMGJkODRkOGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@.jpg (758x1200, 793.34K)

He’s staring at peele and the most prominent word is “nope”. Was this poster supposed to tell us not to watch his crappy movies?

Look at the shape of the poster.

he about to get nickelodeon slimed

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing

Black people can do nothing wrong

Genuinely, are there any black film directors that have made a good movie? I can think of a few black musicians that I like, and I would imagine there are probably some talented black painters or artists out there, by I can't think of a single black made movie that I actually like

Boyz n the Hood

Never seen it before but it looks interesting, I'll check it out

It’s pretty much just Spike. Do The Right Thing, Bamboozled, and She’s Gotta Have It are all good

kek

>The Outsiders but with nogs

Was the Friday trilogy directed by blacks?

Kek

it’s literally only named this so they can have a sassy black lady go “aw hell naw”

>Why have modern movie posters become so terrible?
To match modern movies.

But those aren't movies, those are joints

>G’AWWWWWW HELLLLL NAW
>I AIN’T DOIN DIS SHO NO MO

Attached: 85900C05-C0B4-47EA-B56D-5CAFED993863.jpg (1280x720, 68.04K)

Steve McQueen

Attached: 1613853519234.gif (220x216, 437.2K)

REAL ANSWER:

in the olden days, your poster was about 85% of your marketing.
now people can see clips, interviews, and trailers instantly for upcoming movies.

Looks like BBC, holy fucking kino

>[pic of nigger]
>shot with imax
hey thats racist