What happens here? They have a population of 50 million but I know absolutely nothing

What happens here? They have a population of 50 million but I know absolutely nothing

Attached: burma.png (512x425, 402.9K)

"Myanmar bareback sex"
I used to search on xhamster back in the day, but they nuked all pictures

Genocide muslime and that a good thìng

We'll just take the land back once we decide to be serious, Burmese are paper tigers.

>Drugs(cringe)
>Human trafficking(cringe)
>Mullah bashing(based)
>Military Rule(based)

STFU faggot I don't wanna get conscripted and die in brown shit.

i mean seriously, it's almost as big as thailand yet i have never seen a burmese in my life, never eaten burmese food, don't know any city (i know manila, bangkok, pattaya, phnom penh, hanoi, ho chi minh, kuala lumpur and jakarta i am not stupid), has something ever come out of that place or is it some sort of cultural and economical black hole?

YOU won't. I'll join if they let me.

Attached: 1661095327989191.jpg (1024x781, 94.07K)

Based
Fuck america

Never watched Rambo IV?

Let me believe in all- ACKKK
Based Burmese bros
Cool shirt

The longest civil war in modern history. Imagine if the Yugoslav wars started in 1948 and never stopped.

Attached: myanmar.png (359x701, 194.87K)

they used to be a major power in the region some hundred years ago but is now a shithole ruled over by a military junta

I want a friend from Myanmar

Everyone knows bangus are cucked out of their fucking mind, no limp wristed bonglander is going to be able to conquer jack shit. The govt will end up losing territory and then draft all able-bodied men like ukies and get us all killed. STFU.

It's called Burma. Only PC know nothings call it Myanmar.

Christian refugees entering in hordes in our North East Indian states that also ruled by Hindu chud party, really makes you think

Attached: IMG_20220902_153429.jpg (1080x1857, 919.84K)

Let's be honest, the Yugoslav wars never really stopped either.

Their refugees pour into Thailand nonstop. So much that the Myanmar military tries to bomb them close to the border and have to be warned away by the Royal Thai Air Force.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220906-234147_Chrome.jpg (1440x2285, 530.72K)

True, but the Yugo nations aren't still actively shooting each other like the Burmese are. Over there once you leave the capital it's basically a free-for-all

According to?

Same feel vro sams feel but Junta don't does fucked up shit in our border in our border because government are in good terms with them & Assam rifles gonna fuck them hard

Attached: IMG_20220902_153106.jpg (1080x1974, 469.68K)