Unpopular opnion thread

No Star Wars movie is really good.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-03-22-at-12.49.08-PM.png (1200x754, 1.61M)

ESB is kino

It's boring.

My retarded MCU fanboy coworker said the same thing, I’m sure you would get along

I have never seen any MCU movie since Iron Man 1. It's just fucking boring. It is not some peak cinema, it's just fucking star wars flick from the 80's. There are no beautiful shots, no interesting cinematography. Just stupid star wars stuff and visual effects.

Star Wars is a love letter to campy old timey sci fi. It was a s good as it needed to be.

Shame that it's a Yidsney mass consoomer product now.

What is good? Entertaining? Artistic? “Kino”? Star Wars movies were almost always entertaining to some degree. Accidentally kino from time to time. Rarely artistic. Marvel movies are widely derided for being capeshit but they entertain a lot of people. Mock them if you wish but they are entertained. Star Wars (1977) had a lot to do with turning going to a film into getting on a roller coaster.

>DOOD THE HECKIN LIGHT SABER BATTLE SO EPIC
soi wars fags don't watch it bc its good
it's millenialtard nostalgia bait

>What is good?
That's an interesting question but that's for a separate long discussion.
>Kino
Thought about using this word but it's so overused it's nearly meaningless.
>Entertaining
As pretentious as it will sound, that's the last thing I'm expecting from a movie.
>Star Wars (1977) had a lot to do with turning going to a film into getting on a roller coaster
That's the main problem. It's just a corporate product for consoomption.

ok

The message of Fight Club is utterly stupid.
Solving nihilism with more nihilism, nice job.
inb4 yOu DiDnT gEt It

You must be young. Star wars normies were the original fan boys.

Star wars was always the franchise of choice for normie nerd larpers and dumb nerds. Actual sci-fi fans always thought it was kind of a joke.

>it was intentionally corny

You wish. Lucas is and was a hack.

There are multiple themes in fight Club. I wouldn't say nihilism is the main one.

>No, Star Wars movie is really good.
fixed your typo there buddy

TLJ is good

Why do you think so?

>There are no beautiful shots, no interesting cinematography. Just stupid star wars stuff and visual effects.
fucking retard

Attached: rsya39nruva31.jpg (960x960, 204.6K)

1-6 are good so fuck off

Attached: ENm3wMQU8AAYmsX.jpg (796x1200, 125.95K)