The ending was KINO AF. The white KING is back

The ending was KINO AF. The white KING is back.

Attached: 71OF2NA4YTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 162.77K)

>The ending was KINO AF
D-did he come back to life?

what a life, and then going out with a bang with the kino rendition of Unchained Melody.

I hate biopics

Wait till they make a George Floyd Documentary. Yankee cucks will be kneeling their entire lives for noggs

first Maverick, now Elvis. white bros...we can't stop winning.

still died on a toilet

That’s an extremely based way to go out though

>in de bioscoop

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102.4K)

Thought you said bionics

Attached: say what .gif (292x292, 2.02M)

Elvis was a hero to most, but he never meant shit to me you see straight up racist that sucker was simple and plain. Mother fuck him and John Wayne

what's this movie about?

Was he really having gay sex 4 times a day or was this just made up for the movie?

elvis

Blacks should pay white people reparations

I was surprised, I saw this Butler dude was cast as Elvis, and I remembered him from some fantasy CW show and was like, seriously ?

But his portrayal of Elvis is the best thing by far about this movie, impressive.

>But his portrayal of Elvis is the best thing by far about this movie, impressive.
His asshole was neatly shaved and fit for a king.

He was really good, i didn't even bother me that he really doesn't look anything like Elvis, but I felt like the movie got in the way of his performance sometimes

Elvis is dead retards there's no way he's still alive, whatever bullshit theories you have are nothing to the amount of pure evidence showing I died in that bathroom, and even if he was alive, he'd be an old fuck who can barely move his chapped lips to drink water while hooked up to machines, desperately clinging to life by his pure hatred of minorities

that's based, faggot

I can't see how he won't get an Oscar for this

this movie is dogshit. Butler was good tho

This was a terrible movie and I regret returning to the cinema for the first time in many years to waste nearly 3 hours on this junk

The first hour makes Elvis seem like some civil rights leader, just because he has rhythm and blues roots?

Tom Hanks the pedo decides he needs weird prosthetic and accent for his role, he sucked the energy from the movie

They played like 4 Elvis songs in the first 90 minutes, giving heaps of aid time to shitty covers and even a bs rap song. We had to wait until Vegas Elvis to hear anything else

What a self indulgent piece of shit movie when clearly audiences wanted a modern, well produced Elvis movie with many musical pieces.

Why does everything suck these days

>the king died on the throne
kino

This, if he faked his death why would he invent such an embarrassing and unflattering way to die?

hi elvis