/stg/ - Stranger Things general

/ourguy/ who did nothing wrong edition

Attached: stranger-things-jason.png (620x421, 434.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3e9Ao_E06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You are wrong! Leonidas! You are wrong!

Best speech of the season
>Last night, I saw things, things I can't explain. Things the police don't wanna believe. And things that I don't wanna believe myself. But I know what I saw. I know. And I've come to accept an awful truth. These murders are ritualistic sacrifices. We've all heard how satanic cults are spreading through our country like some... some disease. And Eddie Munson is the leader of one of these cults. A cult that operates here in Hawkins. The mall fire. All those unexplained deaths over the years. Some people they say our town is cursed. They just don't know why. Now... Now we do. Now we know. They call themselves Hellfire. A club. A harmless club. That's what they want you to think. But it's a lie. A lie designed to conceal the truth. And now this cult is protecting its leader, Eddie. Hiding him. Allowing him to... to continue his rampage. Last night, I became overcome with this feeling of... of hopelessness. Then I remembered Romans 12:21. "Do not be overcome by evil. But overcome evil with good." And God knows there's good in this town. So much good. It's in this room! It's in this room, right here, right now. So I came here today, humbly, to ask for your help. To join me in this fight. Let us cast out this evil and save Hawkins together!

Attached: STRANGER-THINGS-4-JASON.jpg (1200x676, 89.23K)

First for the true king, fuck that retarded manlet

Attached: the king.jpg (794x544, 77.4K)

Steve is a manlet too.

Unironically, given the information he had, all of his actions made perfect sense.

i cant wait for him to re-cuck jonathan in season 5

AAAA I CAN'T SEE

Attached: max floyd.jpg (1073x767, 107.78K)

HELLFIRE DIES TONIGHT

How come there is only 1 Christian character in a show set in a small 80s midwestern town?

Attached: Jason.png (721x719, 834.41K)

his only mistake was hesitating when he saw the subhuman putting Max through his ritual sacrifice. Should have shot him immediately

>Oh hey Mike. How's it going?

Attached: FWpSeO0XEAAmHf7.jpg (749x932, 128.65K)

can you imagine the absolute tang of Nancy's pusy aromas filling the camper as Steve tells her how many babies he wants to pump into her
I bet Natalia went straight back to her trailer after this scene and spent the rest of the day rubbing herself frothy

Attached: screenshot325.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Between this guy and the gross exaggeration of the people bullying El, It's very apparent the Duffers got bullied in school lmao

Unironically the best performer this season. Her and Millie carried the show, acted circles around everyone else. Reiser and Modine had some good moments

Will doesn't know anything though. He just has a feeling, which he now attributes to Vecna.

He didn't deserve it.
For what he knew his gf was brutally murdered and there's some satanic club on the loose.
In his best knowledge he connected the dots correctly.

that's what happens when you kiss a darkie, you lose your blue eye privileged

Will is a homosexual?

Attached: 1550449547712.jpg (1000x563, 148.94K)

>skating in a ring
>trip
>land on ass
>get diorama all over myself

Attached: 1656767505931.jpg (1247x843, 111.16K)

DWWAAAAAAAA POOR LITTLE WITTLE MINDFAGS!

Attached: mindfags are pathetic.jpg (1126x870, 148.29K)

Where would you take her?

Attached: 1656768429590.jpg (1366x768, 111.99K)

the romans literally gave his ancestors a choice to convert to christianity or die, and then for a thousand years after that anyone who criticized the church was excommunicated the same way as an unvaxxed person is these days. but its his fault for having a hebrew middle name and believing in the god of abraham

back to vecna

This is just a meme, he's not portrayed as being particularly religious.

If you saw a guy getting levitated and snapped to pieces, in that context, you'd probably start believing in the dangers of satanism also.

Anyone know what accent this is supposed to be? I genuinely can't tell.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3e9Ao_E06U

Attached: 1645793237049.jpg (1920x1080, 268.67K)

wat

>Why yes, Erica is my favorite character, how could you tell?

Attached: 1569530352559.png (476x476, 141.57K)

Garbage dump.

I like her but she was completely irrelevant this season

:)

Attached: bn.png (935x224, 156.92K)

to the bvll

>distorted clock chime.wav
Great sound design there guys

>Also despite my limitless psychic powers I can't just get it over with and kill them, I have to spend several days creeping them out first.
I was fine with that, because 1. the guy likes feeling in control of his victims. He was a weedy kid and then spent several decades being pushed around by Brenner, it makes sense. And 2. It's easy enough to come up with a practical explanation based on what we've seen: his powers are far from limitless he has to get deep inside someone's mind to form a connection strong enough to kill them. Burrowing his way in that deep takes time and repeat sessions.

>I have to kill 4 people because that will permanently shatter the barrier between worlds, for.....some reason.
Yeah, I really think they needed to explain this better. Something like 'the trauma of such a painful death releases a burst of psychic energy, which Vecna can then direct into making a gate'. They established fairly well that he doesn't have the ability to make gates freely like Eleven can.

the bully accent

Attached: 1654581213813.jpg (1080x1080, 272.39K)

burn the coal, pay the toll.
keke what did the producers mean by this?

How long was Team Steve getting strangled by tentacles? Because real time it was like 40 minutes. How long was the jock grappling Erica?

>and the gross exaggeration of the people bullying El

the media depicts bullies very unfairly, it's practically bullying.

Where the FUCK did the "Will is evil" theories come from? He has never once acted with any ill intent towards anyone, quite the opposite actually. He encouraged Mike to speak his true feelings for Eleven and never put himself in the middle

The Boys season 3 mogs Stranger Things season 4

Vecna give Nancy a message to relay to El. But Nancy had no way of contacting El and El only received it through astral projection. Explain that.

lmao MF will tear little Henry limb from limb once he's outlived his usefulness in S5.

Laugh while you can Vec-nerd.

It’s from people who want will to be relevant in any way shape or form

>001 ranked 6D chess player was behind everything
Not nearly as interesting as cosmic horror.
You can get a much cleaner story out of it though so I get it. They probably had a brainstorming session after season 3 where they realized "meat spider" was the ceiling of the Mind Flayer. That's the best they had.

Why is she wearing a bra on the outside?

Steve could solo Soldier Cuck.

The show wants you to believe Will's big secret is that he's gay but actually it's how he's been reluctantly working with Vecna.

Attached: 1653550981291.jpg (1920x1080, 273.7K)

>Her and Millie carried the show, acted circles around everyone else.

the season was written almost entirely around them. they did a good job not screwing up the copious opportunities to shine they were given.

It's called fashion nerd. You wouldn't get it in a TRILLION years

I wonder if they changed anything for Vol 2 based on Vol 1s reception.

what's the point of a bra if you can't show it off?

Maybe British but moved to California?

The show is trying to draw comparisons between him and Vecna. But I think its to contrast good v evil more than anything. The only way Will turns evil is if he gets possessed, and they've already done that in s2

Attached: 1656694998477.png (852x488, 818.46K)

I don't know but he's the worst character by a mile (followed by Mike). Every scene he's in just sucks the air out.

California chickie bucking for English lady, I call her Daphne

By far the most irrelevant and annoying character in the show. Hopefully he just dies off screen for some unknown reason between seasons.

ANGELA > Vecna

Does Pizza Hut really have 600 lbs of salt on hand? How much salt goes into one pizza really?

Bros...Eddie graduated...it was his year, bros...I'm so happy for him...

600lb

You know I do distinctly remember thinking after S3 that they were going to have a hard time upping the ante. The natural direction to go is make a personal monster instead of a stronger one, and I think they did that. I just don’t think it was a good idea to completely ditch the cosmic horror

>totally ignorant
>unvaxxed
checks out

Both the character and the actor are clearly Anglo, which means their ancestors were converted long after the Roman empire fell, and by missionaries rather than by force. Also, the Catholic church generally downplayed fears of witchcraft and Satanic cults through the middle ages (seeing them rightly as more a vehicle for neighbours settling scores between each other than rooting out a genuine threat to Christendom). It was only after England converted to Protestantism that it experienced its first Satanic Panic, and that only lasted for a few years in the mid-17th century.

bro you have no understanding how much sodium the (((elites))) want to pump into your body