Pitch me your Harry Potter spinoff or remake idea

Pitch me your Harry Potter spinoff or remake idea.

Attached: HarryPotter1Line.jpg (2089x699, 93.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WhhS2maFEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

voldemort when he was at hogwarts

All female wizarding university

A self-aware dark comedy of Dumbledore fucking with Slytherin kids including brutally killing many of them in hilarious fashion.

>60s hogwart student from slytherin slowly becoming death eaters
>MGS3 but with wizzards
>00s goblin revolts
>Wizzard detective
>A group of auror go to north pole and fight against a monter amalgam of magic criatures

Keep the movies the same except fire David Yates after OofP and have Columbus/or Newell direct half blood prince and Alfonso direct the last two. Inject way more magic useage and visual consistency. Change any small bullshit I don't like that's in the original. For example have Harry and Hermione be together and have Ron date somebody else. Change Ronson security motive in a cup of fire feeling like shit about himself not stacking up to his own perceived self-worth and have them really focus on improving himself rather than just being pussy at Harry for absolutely no reason. Make order the Phoenix a lot more schizo oriented. Harry has the whole school against him with the looming threat of Hitler coming back to kill him and almost everybody gaslighting him while he's hallucinates. We need to see him spiraling and reach the lowest point in the film and then be rebirth through acceptance from the order of the Phoenix and Ron and Hermione getting him the credit he deserves.

No.
It should have ended at 8.

Tranny lead reboot

its the same as the regular harry potter movies except hagrid is replaced with ps1 hagrid

Basically the same thing but all the witches under the age of 18 are naked throughout

Hermione makes a huge batch of polyjuice potion and has Dobby and the house elfs put it into the soup for the big Halloween feast. Everyone turns into Hermione, and then the rest of the movie is hundreds of Hermiones grinding snatch, licking muff, fisting holes, sucking tits, choking necks, and slapping ass.
Let me know if you want to hear my ideas for a sequel.

Make it like The Boys where it shows what an actual wizarding world would be like. Polyjuicing as the opposite sex, spiking women’s drinks with potions, spells that cause inflation/deflation, massive wizard orgies, etc etc..

Draco is a girl.

Attached: 1312312.jpg (480x720, 28.88K)

>In the magical justice system, dark arts based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Britain, The dedicated detectives that investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Aurors. These are their stories."

GO HOME GRANGER GIRL

I'm still mad

youtube.com/watch?v=2WhhS2maFEs

He ends up with Luna instead of that coalburning turboslut.

Attached: Luna party dress.jpg (914x1238, 314.6K)

That's what I'll be a remake by the way. If I have to do a new idea what the Harry Potter name and I would be a spin-off or what not. I would probably have it focused on their children. Albus and his friend group Id probably limit it to like four or five. Have them essentially be mirrors to what Harry and Hermione and Ron used to be when they were kids so instead of having Harry's bravery and determination he would be insecure and a little timid because of who his father is in the legacy and pressure that's constantly put upon him. I'm near the same things for Ron and Hermione's children take aspects of the personality that made them stand out in inverse it. Have the first season really established their characters and have them over the course of the first season go through impactful changes that improve themselves. Afterwards I would tease a villain that will actually challenge how much they've improved themselves and have them all fail initially because they were being brash and reckless. Because while they were self improving they were all so diluting themselves into trying to be people that they're not like Harry Hermione and Ron. When they have to find their own identity and use the abilities that they're good at. They then regroup and take down the monster or villain. They would get praise from whatever had master was there

And that's it. a nice message about kids living in the legacy of their fathers and mothers finding their own identities worn out of insecurity and humility and then using that newfound inner strength to take down the obstacle that's in front of them

I do want to hear the sequel ideas

>MGS3 but with wizzards
What
So like one of them defects to another Wizarding school and a hogwarts student has to infiltrate it to get them back?

Story about Viator Tempus, 1850s Hogwarts student who decide to time travel and meet all famous wizards through history.
He goes to meet Jesus, Buddha, Merlin and bunch of others wizards trying not to disrupt the timeline.

Basil Thread is a Ravenclaw wizard interested in alchemy, he dual-wields his father's and uncle's wands, which are stained with their blood, giving them almost black coloration. Gage Witchwood is the big tiddy goth gf from Edinburgh. Her best friend is Mary Heathrow, a blonde Cornish girl who keeps trying to summon water fae.

Their main opponent is a three generation Slytherin alumni legacy named Corinth who got sorted into Hufflepuff. He uses his ambition to try to make Hufflepuff the strongest, but Basil will show him his place.

-

Movie trilogy about the founders of Hogwarts, set in medieval times

>Helena Ravenclaw rape scene

That would be pretty cool watch them actually duke out the philosophies that they all share about magic and whatnot see the foundation of how all that shit got propped up in the first place.

This. About how he gets more ambitious and ruthless and builds up his deatheater following.
It would paralel nicely with Harry's story at Hogwarts but in an opposite way.

It would certainly be a more interesting spinoff than the Fantastic Beasts shit

Attached: 1656523289066.png (1005x885, 481.55K)

This might be better as like a movie instead of a TV show I don't know how I would switch it up new seasons wise