Surely the best way for us Euros to keep warm this winter is with the warmth of our gfs pressed against us, right?

Surely the best way for us Euros to keep warm this winter is with the warmth of our gfs pressed against us, right?

Attached: 1581350008649.jpg (933x960, 194.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7htQofqnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone post the edit of his skin being darker

Grow some hair. Do not fall for the metrosexual meme

I wish I had a wife a daughter to snuggle with when I gets cold out.

Attached: 1662302288778357.jpg (1024x1024, 84.55K)

Do one, woggo

> our gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7htQofqnE

My sexdoll has a warmer inside it so it's good. Or you could just put on a sweater, idk why Europeans are panicking.

fat girls
fuck fat girls in winter
i dont mean american fat, i mean ordinary fat
fat girls are desperate and are far more easy to fuck, you dont need to be a chad or anything

Not in Anglosphere, curvy fat girls with big titties and ass is what every guys thirsts for

Wrong.

UK isn't Maorified and Polynesified culturally like NZ, and Negroidified and Hispanisized like America

Attached: r56t79857.jpg (1162x960, 281.74K)

We aren't Euros anymore :(

I never had a gf and will never have one but I have this warm coat and hat so I am good.

Attached: IMG.jpg (2037x2280, 883.45K)

When I had a gf her place was kind of cold in the winter because there was like this hole in the wall that probably used to be some kind of ventilation hole in old times but I still couldn't sleep snuggling because it got too hot that way. It's unbelievable how much heat the human body produces.

Yes I luckily and by luck alone managed to get a gf this summer just in time for the winter

Attached: 1654630661192.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

its still 30 degrees, stop talking about winter

kys

i want to fuck both of them i just love white people

Which European girls have the best smelling buttholes?