Barbros

Barbros...

Attached: dfdd.jpg (1080x1326, 163.5K)

I want to force feed myself nigger cum as a suppository, but you refuse to stop existing so I can't.

Except women have an army of cucks asking them the latter 24/7

Women cannot be lonely and have no right to act like they are

I hate women so goddamn much it's unreal

It's never "come on Barbie, explain why you don't have any nipples or genitalia" either. Why can't wemen appreciate an intermediate outcome?

BRO! I saw behind the scenes and in the rollerblading part a asian man comes up and smacks Barbies ass.
Instead of the tall, fit Ken defending his woman he screams like a little girl and Barbie has to slap the asian man herself, as Ken continues screaming and flailing his hands.

This movie will be hated on Any Forums and barbie will 100% get with another person by the end of the film.

Maybe that was true before covid (BC) but it’s not true anymore.

I somehow knew the first posts would be like this. No wonder she's upset :(

Attached: margot barbie.jpg (996x1135, 141.2K)

based on what

Except that song isn't in this and you found this on reddit. So this fat fuck tranny meme doesn't even make sense nor is it funny.

how do you know it's from reddit ?

Attached: goose barbie 2.jpg (1761x2642, 1.4M)

No woman's arse should have that shape when sat down. She's a fucking fridge.

It’s even more true now

well i find her tiny butt incredibly cute and sexy, small butts need love too you know

You have no idea what a good ass looks like incel she’s got a perfect little brapper

Shut up and party, bitch

woah he's literally me

embarrasing, have sex before posting.

her fridge ass is even boney when sitting down.

>a asian
learn to write, you fucking nigger

Kek. Stay with your bbw pigs DeShawn. Margot is literally perfect

>barbie is supposed to be young and pretty
>cast someone that is neither of those things
lmao, cope, I hate niggers and margot is a post wall used up roastie, gargle draino you room tempertature iq faggot

more fridge boney ass for me :)

Attached: smug zoom pepe.jpg (940x1005, 220.17K)

fridge has to do with shoulder / belly / hips proportion, it's a different metric than ass shape