We uncovered one email from Pacino to Emmett in which the actor wrote: "I’m not going for the A’s or the B’s...

>We uncovered one email from Pacino to Emmett in which the actor wrote: "I’m not going for the A’s or the B’s. I’m going for something between C and B. I don’t like Ds. ...I’m sure we’ll get to a B-. And that’s good enough for me, if it’s good enough for you.”

Damn bros, has he really given up on making Pacino Kinos? Very sad to see Al going for the money rather than love of the craft..

Attached: FWgSvd8VUAAMKtt.jpg (1206x906, 180.32K)

>first-class "star" exclusive trailer with a first-class cable or satellite TV hookup

Attached: 30yearoldboomer.png (384x349, 70.37K)

Look at the terms of these contracts!

Attached: FWgR5RZUUAE55Ph.jpg (1214x910, 211.03K)

Even Based Mel is getting in on the action!

Attached: FWgStGLUAAQF9x5.jpg (1200x904, 156.28K)

Money laundering. No one watches movies for these geezers.

I hope Adam Sandler is taking notes on that year long vacation option

>Quick, hire somebody who can feed aphasia-ridden Bruce Willis his lines. Promise them they can be in the movie too!

Attached: FWgStg9UEAIYFsm.jpg (1230x906, 163.99K)

>I MUST HAVE A BIGGER TRAILER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE EXCEPT BRUCE WILLIS BECAUSE MACHINE GUN KELLY IS MY BOYFRIEND!

Attached: FWgSt8ZUIAIRv-I.jpg (1148x902, 164.5K)

>According to the Los Angeles Times and actress Lala Kent, an incident occurred on set when Bruce Willis incidentally fired a gun loaded with blanks on the wrong cue and then did it again on the next take. Nobody was injured but the report said the incident left some crew members "shaken". Hard Kill is one of the last films to star Willis, who retired from acting because he was diagnosed with aphasia.

this can't be real?
what do d list actors get?

being an actor is the best life

Willis, Gibson, DeNiro, Pacino I get, because they are globally famous former A++++ listers. But are boomers in Gdansk and Cape Town really going to be seduced to a movie by Megan Fox?

they get to dream

>$200/ month for cell phone bill

get to look at these contracts while Eric Roberts snatches their gig

Attached: EricRoberts.jpg (360x450, 24.38K)

>which can only be less favorable in terms of size and amenities than Bruce Willis'
petty cunt

>Very sad to see Al going for the money rather than love of the craft..
lol did you really think actors acted for any reason other than money

>No hair personnel.

why the fuck do they need 2-3 bedrooms, do they all bring their entire families with them?

Same reason they get guest air tickets. They're constantly having people come hang out. Most of their day is down time, waiting for a shot to be set, something to be fixed, etc. They work even less than you'd think from their listed production times.

This. Who wouldn't want someone else to pay for a luxury suite so you and your butt buddies could smoke weed and snort coke together?

he looks like a fucking fool with his haircut. he should be ashamed of himself. slovenly