Why can't they breed?

why can't they breed?

Attached: ezgif-4-bed081acca.jpg (960x720, 340.12K)

people stop having kids once they reach certain development and education level, also access to contraception.
at that point kids become a burden instead of an asset.

We're all gay and trans now

Lack of BBC does that to women, they just don't want to deal with miniscule white "male" clitties, whereas with BIG BLACK COCK the female doesn't even care if she gets impregnated so long she gets BLACKED daily

First time I met a Vietnamese girl she was sitting on my lap at the 2 hour mark of me speaking with her.

This is why "we don't breed", our women don't like to choke on our dicks, they're busy drinking wine and doing drugs.

yeah but there's a huge difference between France (native women only) and Italy/Spain

That's the common reddit talking point but nobody says why children are an asset in "shithole" socities but not an asset in "developed" socities

Also we don't have kids whether they're assets or not, we have them cause it's the most natural thing you can do

>things that never happened 101

what is true is that your women come jamaica to fuck real men on basis, each summer it's full of spanish, british, italian, french and western girls in general, you must be doing something wrong if they travel an ocean for some cock

france just has better incentives, but even with those it's still below replacement.

there aren't natives anymore in france
the few ones are the 40+ years old

because in improvished countries where people still live agragrian lifestyle, kids are useful for work also child mortality is higher so you have more kids just in case.

in more developed countries people tend to live in cities where kids are useless and a money drain.

are euros even trying lol

Kids are useful for work in developed countries as well, i mean a kid can give you a lot more money in a developed cunt than a poor cunt

It's not really development but urbanization. Kids on the farm are great free labour, kids in the city are a burden.

you should probably get checked for hpv breh, white women are riddled with it

Things that actually happened.

I used to be a tractor driver on a farm in the UK, the farm would bring people from all over the world to pick fruit, I've met Vietnamese, Indonesians, Malays, Sri Lankans there, both male and female.

Viet girls are cute and and know what they want (white cock).

>your women come jamaica to fuck
+45 pre menopause women with 15 cats in their house. +35/+40 women in Europe are invisible, no one wants them.

You are the only country in the world to fix its birth rate. From 1.6 in 2003 to 2 in 2022. What is the secret Georgianon?

Low testosterone
A kid is more investment and not a short term pay off in a developed country though. If you're in a developing country it just means an extra hand in a few years to help the mother out.

Our women breed a lot abroad, just they don't want to do it with Polish males

Georgia had an invasion in 2008 by a friendly large neighbour.
Watch the baby boom in the Ukraine after Russia wins the war.

((They)) are, once again, proven to be superior
so hapa is the future?

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-09-06T14-57-54.068Z.png (620x352, 23.19K)

Let me guess, the French babies are all nafris and nogs

low t

kids can't work in developed countries cause of child labor laws, so they are a drain until they become of age. It's an investment that you may or may not get a return of.

Not to mention the average person in a developed country can only afford 1 or 2 kids without lowering their quality of life.

>access to contraception
there are primitive ways like using stomachs of animals as condoms. sometimes it may be access but more commonly it's r*ligion not allowing contraception I think.

Timeline doesn't work. It started going up quite a lot in 2003. Stabilized in 2017 at above replacement.