Mandela effect spawning new movies

Anyone notice with the new timeline, films that never existed before are appearing in reality. Like this, for instance. I would have heard of it due to its unique premise. It didn't exist in my timeline at all. Post more movies ITT that are new in this timeline.

Attached: 74B06B6C-6BB5-471D-9AEF-EC653F3425FF.jpg (331x475, 51.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_(2009_live-action_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

due to partial amnesia and discord-sowing psyops, most days I can't tell fiction from reality.
Not a problem because I'm already brain damaged in the first place eh. So it's a tie

schizo?

The Mandullah effect, nothing but no memories.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151.77K)

>I would have heard of it due to its unique premise.
You don't know how much you don't know

A big one I had was Secret Window with Johnny Depp.
Let me tell you a really long story that's probably kind of boring. Back in the early-to-mid 2000s, I went to virgin megastore (or a very similar store that opened in the same location after it closed, hard to remember) with my family. And they said I could get any film I wanted.
So I looked around and saw Secret Window. Now I was like 13, give or take. So I wasn't allowed to buy a 15-rated film or my mum would get mad. Secret Window was rated 12, and it was advertised as a horror starring Johnny Depp on the dvd cover. Now I'd never heard of the film and it wasn't advertised, just mixed in with every other random film/show.
So I thought it would be a fun little film.
I get it, we go home yadayadayada. Next day I wake up and whip out my personal dvd player and pop it in to watch by myself. I enjoyed it but it was a bit of a slog and not very violent/scary (which was to be expected but it had its moments). Eventually I realise that the film has been going on for a really long time. By the time I finished, it was dark out and between 4 and 6 hours had passed. I was very confused. I later look into it and find out that it was actually an obscure miniseries but the dvd had arranged all the episodes into one long continuous film.
I chuckle at my mistake and that's the end of that. Barely think about it for the next 15-20 years since no one has heard of it, nevermind talks about it.
So imagine my fucking surprise when people start mentioning it as one Depp's best films from that period and wikipedia says it's a 90 minute film that had a wide release. I'm very fucking confused. So I feel I must've been mistaken and got the title confused. Except Depp hasn't starred in any horror miniseries. So I think, "maybe it was a different actor". But here's the thing, I specifically recall that it being based on a Stephen King book was one of the reasons I picked it out because I had recently started reading him.

cont
I checked the filmographies of so many other actors who I might've gotten Depp confused with. Nada.
I checked every single Stephen King adaptation that's ever made. Zilch.
I don't know what happened to that dvd since it was 15-20 years ago but it might still be somewhere theoretically.
Apparently the universe just decided to make an obscure miniseries into a major studio feature for shit all reason except to fuck with me.
And yes, I do recall the plot vaguely and it matches up with the film

Attached: 85C117F9-CABA-4361-A455-EF50CEB7500A.jpg (760x402, 214.52K)

>Let me tell you a really long story that's probably kind of boring
no

more like I WANT TO SUCK THOSE BOOBAS AND DO HER WITH MY THING

Attached: the-mask-jaw-drop.gif (498x343, 1.89M)

>The film was ill-received at the Cannes Film Festival, after which the studio demanded the movie be recut. Hartley refused, and Coppola supported him. These events, and the September 11 attacks, complicated the relation with the studio. The release, in early 2002, was a low-key affair; after two weeks, only three screens showed the film. It went to home video within months.

Whoa, what a mystery!

I feel like most mandela effect stuff is simply not knowing something or misrememory of an event.
For many years I tried to find the name of an arcade game I used to play. Could never find it. Then one day I browse /vr/ and theres a thread for ID'ing old games. I post what i remember about this old game. Turns out for years i had merged two games into one. Alien Storm and Killer Robots From Dimemsion X. The reason? The cabinets were next to each other.

Basically human memory is pretty vague and malleable.

Well, while looking through old dvds, I just discovered that this film exists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_(2009_live-action_film)
>Nine is a 2009 romantic musical drama film directed and produced by Rob Marshall and written by Michael Tolkin and Anthony Minghella.
>Daniel Day-Lewis
>Marion Cotillard
>Penélope Cruz
>Nicole Kidman
>Judi Dench
>Kate Hudson

Yep, 99% of the time the “Mandela effect”is simply conflating two different things with each other.

I remember it. It was a notorious bomb and considered one of DDL’s worst performances.

I remember that it was Frank Oz who created the Yoda puppet, but no it's actually Stuart Freeborn, Frank Oz just manipulated the puppet.

I believe you.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (420x597, 32.12K)

I remember reading about it in fangoria like 20 years ago but never actually watched the film. maybe I'll do that now.

Oz also does the voice so that’s an understandable thing to think.

Nah, this one exists. I remember watching it as a kid
Didn't know what the fuck was it about tho.
I think the girl died in the plane crash

In fifteen years, you will be able to type a movie premise into a textbox and have an algorithm generated 100% complete movie with any set of 'actors' you can think of ready to watch as soon as you press enter.

Attached: 7xUjOb9.jpg (1170x1046, 136.62K)

Yeah,as long as its compliant with current year morals and politics. Even text generators are censored because people were using it as loli harem simulators. Any ''movie'' you will get out of that tech will make a modern star wars movie look like Lawrence of Arabia in terms of entertainment.

Thanks fren

>Sarah Polley
based

Attached: 1656774305400.jpg (736x1109, 72.39K)

>muh deep fakes

Cringe

nah bro I had Secret Window on VHS as a kid, mini-series wouldn't fit on VHS