Walking Pleb

Anyone want to discuss the absolute current state of these shows? Is anyone else watching this SHIT? My autism prevents me form quitting it, nowadays I wait for an entire season and just binge it. It's boring, repetitive, the writers and show runners are diversity hires with no talent and most of the interesting characters are gone.

So far I have watched:
Walking Dead - 11 seasons
Fear the Walking Dead - 6 and a half seasons (I got some episodes left until I finish season 7)
World Beyond - 2 seasons (this one is completed, no more episodes)
Torn Apart (webisodes)
Cold Storage (webisodes)
The Oath (webisodes)
Red Machete (webisodes)
Flight 462 (fear webisodes)
passage (fear webisodes)
The Althea Tapes (fear webisodes)
Dead in the Water (6 mini episodes forming a 40 min episode telling the story of a submarine that appears in Fear, it's actually good and has good production value)

Upcoming
Rick movie(s)
Daryl spinoff
Tales of the Walking Dead (anthology with each episodes unconnected to the rest)
Isle of the Dead (miniseries about Negan and Maggies in Mahttan)

If you have any questions about the shitty story ask away.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjtUKz1LBo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that garbage still going on? and you watched 20 seasons of it? fuck me

Yeah I'm not proud of it, but I have to finish it.

Ok who are fags in the OP pic and did we ever find the origin of the zombie virus? Mind you I stopped after Negan tirned into comic relief and watched only a couple Fear episodes.

White is a Commonwealth soldier which is the biggest community in the main show, they are located in the eastern and north-eastern US, they have cities and are 50k strong, Black is Civic Republic which are seen in all shows, but mainly in World Beyond and are somewhere in the western parts of the country and are much bigger at 200k.

Watch this for the virus origin: youtube.com/watch?v=GjtUKz1LBo8

French scientists made it, apparently there are other labs around the world including CDC in the US that were involved, but not sure whether it's corporate, government or something else, Frenchfags made fast zombies afterward during experiments which means Europe is BTFO 28 days later style

>introduce the long awaited explanation in an aftercredit scene ib some third rate spinoff

Did they really?

You better believe it. The show is absolute garbage as well. ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE full of teen angst, fat negresses, diversity hires, literally homosexuals fucking on screen, the works.

Jesus how many fucking shows has this franchise got, I stopped after season 1

3 existing and 3 upcoming

>3 upcoming
Please tell me you're talking about the Rick movies and not even more godforsaken spin-off shows.

It's in the OP, 3 NEW shows in addition to the Rick movies, kek

Attached: vlcsnap-00183.jpg (1280x720, 166.22K)

Attached: vlcsnap-00010.jpg (1280x720, 225.5K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: vlcsnap-00230.jpg (1280x720, 263.96K)

Attached: vlcsnap-00049.jpg (1280x720, 179.44K)

Attached: vlcsnap-00239.jpg (1280x720, 258.52K)

Most of the cast is not white and all leaders both on the good and the bad guys side are women

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.jpg (1280x720, 149.22K)

Is Daryl still the puppy of the show? I liked him when he was only a redneck. I dropped it in season 3 but I have read the comics.

I liked the one actress with big tits and wish they had more actresses with big tits because women with big tits would be the only ones worth saving in this scenario.

Attached: vsco61daf50e4fbc1.jpg (720x960, 237.63K)

Yes, he has the most insane plot armour in any TV show. He is there to look cool and to have something for the female audience,

that's disgustingly fat

Attached: vlcsnap-00242.jpg (1280x720, 265.33K)

perfectly groomed white polished teeth years into the end of the world lmao

brown dyed hair but grey scraggly beard hair
norman wtf lmao

Dude is 50 trying to look and act 30 kek

Attached: vlcsnap-00245.jpg (1280x720, 191.63K)

I hate what they did to his character. Also Shane did nothing wrong btw.