Why are speedwatchers discriminated on this board...

Why are speedwatchers discriminated on this board? Some people have a life and can't just watch movies and tv shows 24/7.

Attached: vQSqH3ybDWZHZIqX4NZKhOCXAhQ.jpg (1200x1800, 301.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8E6QF5OEV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of like going to a book club while having only read a summary

Can you make that post again but shorter? I don't have time to read that shit.

No idea you guys where around go away

because the length of a movie/tv episode is part of what makes it good (when it's good). Sure you can speed watch idk, the big bang theory. But at that point, why even watch it at all ?

Speedwatching is awesome, there I said it. Especially with bcs.

i'm shocked you actually thought this was worth an entire thread. as long as we're talking about off-topic shit, i heard this song for the first time yesterday and have been listening to it on loop since.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8E6QF5OEV8

fpbp

Based esl

>Some people have a life
who's fault is that?

>Especially with bcs
jesus christ this actually triggers me..

that doesn't make any fucking sense. your time is wasted wether you watch it normally or on 2x speed.
if you were so busy you wouldn't watch it at all and you wouldn't be browsing anime imageboards.

Fuck off zoomzoom

back to Any Forums, Nazi.

Screeching about current events on twitter isn't "a life".

Attached: 1639665927988.jpg (772x248, 37.2K)

subhuman zoomer spergs

Veritably untrue. I watched The Mandalorian on double speed and went back to watch it all on 1.00 this year and gained nothing new out of the show. I was quite surprised myself.

what the fuck is speed watching. DO NOT TELL ME YOU ACTUALLY WATCH SHOWS SPED UP.

actually i think i honestly understand how you zoomers get like this. you grow up watching clickbait garbage on youtube where the youtubers talk slow and talk about absolutely nothing for the majority of the video so they can money for their vid(they have to reach 8minutes to get the max) so you watch on 2 times speed. i get that i do that for youtube videos where the youtuber doesnt shut the fuck up.. also when i see that subscribe thingy or when they tell me to like their videos i instantly dislike the video its like a reaction. i fucking hate youtubers. anyways yeah i understand how you started doing this but please not for shows shows have so much more to grasp on shows and movies

Sneedwatching

>that one guy that reads a wikipedia page about a show and calls himself a "fan"

Attached: 1649739078432.png (677x855, 38.74K)

I'm an xer and I grew up with that vcr cancer rewind/fwd.

>I'm an xer
Nobody gives a shit about your pronouns.

i only watch redtube

1.3x master race