youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

>OH NO I HAVE TO SWEEP SOME POPCORN LIKE I AM PAID TO DO, I’M GOING INSAAAAANE

>work in brown neighbourhood
It's their wagie's fault

stop charging ~$35 a person and i might

Ok dude, first off, its literally their job to clean up. Its in their fucking job brief. Secondly, that shit should take 10 minutes to clean, tops. All you have to do is push a broom down each isle then but the contents into a bin.

Nope. If I have to pay 8 dollars for a candy and soda you’re damn right I’ll pay 4 dollars for 2 candy’s and 2 sodas at the dollar store and make a mess with my extra candy and soda.

Gay retard lazy OP

I literally rub fish paste into the seats if i’m watching a movie out of town because it reeks and is impossible to get out

This doesnt look bad to clean up at all.

Why would I bother WALKING to the trash can? Way easier to dump it out in front of my seat

Nobody goes to theaters any more.

>go to restaurant
>order some spaghetti
>toss it on the floor
>order some soup
>toss it on the floor
>order some wine
>toss it on the floor
>manager comes by
>sir, please stop spilling stuff everywhere
>HURR DURR IT'S LITERALLY YOUR JOB

that's how retarded you sound like right now

if you cleaned up like you bitch you'd be an expert at it. chop chop wagie. next showing in 20

>that’s how retarded you sound like right now
not OP but read that again dumbass

I worked in a theater and cleaning the aisles was the least annoying thing about the job. Plus for the big rooms we had an industrial vacuum cleaner so it was even faster.
But like any retail/service job it only takes two weeks on the job to realize most people are barely more than animals.

When I went to see Cruisekino a couple weeks ago I arrived a little late and couldn't see shit, ended up dumping nearly half of my popcorn on the floor like a retard after dropping it.
Spent the entire time giggling like an autistic freak thinking about what the wagie who would have to clean it up would think when they saw it.

The people making this mess are literal children, user.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

basardo

Absolutely based. For whatever reason I have not been able to take a solid shit in year so recently I’ve been freezing my diarrhea in plastic bags, then after the diarrhea is frozen I go to late night showings of movies where I’ll be the only one in the theater and I place my diarrhea cubes all throughout the theater. Have fine cleaning that mess up wagie.

>go to restaurant
>order some spaghetti
>toss it on the floor
>>order some soup
>toss it on the floor
>order some wine
>toss it on the floor

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

Not even bad. Takes him 2 minutes to cry about having to actually work on Reddit when all he has to do is pick up a few bags of popcorn and vacuum for 2 minutes.