Why did it flop? Why don't you like these Americans?

Why did it flop? Why don't you like these Americans?
When it's black people you eat it up but when it's other minorities and other cultures you just ignore?

Attached: msmarvel shang-chi.jpg (1280x720, 226.08K)

Rasism

boring premise
boring execution

Boring characters played by boring actors.

Main character too ugly

>tiny dick chinkoids and pakis
Not interested. BBC gang rise up

Black Pander 2 will be lucky to make 400bil.

I've never heard of this show before, but wasn't Ms Marvel Jean Grey's old superhero name? Is the show about her?

No stretching powers, no watch. Simple as.

Asian leads are a big turn off. Like I'm not even joking. You'd be better off going with a Black person than Asian nowadays. Like the only Asian lead I kinda like in recent memory was the guy from Warriors and he's mostly just like this Bruce Lee character.

marvel fatigue the shows get progressively less views

MISS MUSLIM

Attached: z.jpg (680x671, 62.87K)

Any reason why this pakistani muslim woman was wrong? English people did kill them.

I haven’t (and won’t) see this. Is the entire show them just cramming muzzy crap into it?

partition was self inflicted. India would have been better off today if the British never left

Because the super hero genre is overdone and bland now.

because we have a history with blacks (slavery). asians are just some soulless economic migrants

partition of india was proposed by local groups

Best part is the pakistan subreddit got super asshurt about this line

Americans only enjoy what the (((media))) tells them to.

> B-b-b-b B-b-b-b-o-x
>Officccccce POISON!!!!!!

Attached: dance party.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

I'm a lefty and I liked Shang-Chi, except the cgi bullshit at the end.
I've watched all of Ms Marvel and it's just boring, preachy, badly paced and too small-scale. This latest episode the introduced some totally new character Kamala allies with and gave us no reason at all to give a fuck about him.
They're preaching about Partition with this over the top victim mentality, as if Jinnah had nothing to do with it, and it looks like the next episode is going to be a woe-is-me flashback to that. The teen drama was boring, the big action chase episode was boring and the flashback is gonna be boring.
I'm happy to watch original characters with diverse backgrounds, fuck all of you. But even for a blah blah cuck fag reddit queer whatever you're gonna call me, this show sucks.

>pakistan subreddit

Jesus Christ how do you even know about this

First 2-3 episodes were fun. Didn’t care for the Pakistan episode, just because it felt like padding. Introducing a bunch of new characters to exposition dump. Kamala is suddenly much better at using her powers. Still didn’t really explain much and set up that episode 5 is going to be a big ass exposition dump flashback. Hoping that the final episode will at least be a good conclusion and get her back to Jersey