The true villain of the movie

Attached: 309[1].jpg (309x163, 7.93K)

I don't agree. I think the dude who poisoned his mind is the true villain.

Attached: Bruce.jpg (640x360, 58.98K)

This motherfucker even escaped like a girl.

Attached: escape.png (2075x1301, 1.83M)

WHITE PEOPLE SHUT UP

this nigga was sniffing crystal meth right before the ship struck
>I can smell ice
he says after taking another bump

Attached: smell ice.jpg (756x425, 21.52K)

Gizza job
Steer through an ice cap? I can so that

recall seeing a docu about this and, not to defend a bourgeois POS, but theres no actual proof he, or at least he specifically (there were tonnes of such types onboard likely doing the same), encouraged the captain or that it led to him following through

Cameron isn't exactly averse to taking liberties

>Take her to my cabin mr Lightoller. Let's stretch her legs!

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the RMS Olympic? The White Start Line commissioned a trio of Olympic -class ocean liners in 1910-1915. The RMS Olympic, Titanic, and Britannic were designed to be the largest and most luxurious passenger ships at that time, designed to give White Star an advantage in the transatlantic passenger trade. Olympic was the slightly older sister of Titanic, built alongside the more famous vessel but launched in October 1910. Her exterior profile was nearly identical to Titanic, save for minor details such as the number of portholes on the forward C decks of the ships, the spacing of the windows on the B decks. In 1911, the Olympic was involved in a collision with the Royal Navy Warship HMS Hawke. An Admiralty inquiry assigned blame to the Olympic, despite numerous eyewitness accounts to the contrary. Because Olympic was found to be at blame in the collision, White Star's insurers Lloyd's of London allegedly refused to pay for damages to the ship. To make sure at least one vessel would be earning money, the badly damaged Olympic was patched up and then converted to become the Titanic. The real Titanic, when complete, would then quietly enter service as the Olympic. After the sinking of "Titanic" (Olympic), the true Titanic spent 25 years in service as the Olympic and was scrapped in 1935. And she was a good friend.

Kek cast the inevitable motion picture adaptation
>Three short one long. That's our agent, I. C. Berg. Right on time. Full speed ahead mr Lightoller, and make sure to lock those damn red haired demons in the lower decks.

It gets better. There was no iceberg:
>Gardiner maintains that on 14 April, First Officer Murdoch (who was not officially on duty yet) was on the bridge because he was one of the few high-ranking officers other than Captain Smith who knew of the plan and was keeping a watch out for the rescue ships. One of Gardiner's most controversial statements is that the Titanic did not strike an iceberg, but an IMM rescue ship that was drifting on station with its lights out. Gardiner based this hypothesis on the idea that the supposed iceberg was seen at such a short distance by the lookouts on the Titanic because it was actually a darkened ship, and he also does not believe an iceberg could inflict such sustained and serious damage to a steel double-hulled vessel such as the Titanic.
>Gardiner further hypothesizes that the ship that was hit by the Titanic was the one seen by the SS Californian firing distress rockets, and that this explains the perceived inaction of the Californian (which traditionally is seen as failing to come to the rescue of the Titanic after sighting its distress rockets). Gardiner's hypothesis is that the Californian, another IMM ship, was not expecting rockets but a rendezvous. The ice on the deck of the Titanic is explained by Gardiner as ice from the rigging of both the Titanic and the mystery ship she hit. As for the true Titanic, Gardiner alleges that she spent 25 years in service as the Olympic and was scrapped in 1935.

>Refusing to throw your life away for some random woman you’ve never met
What a monster

>refusing to act like a man, with honor
I don't expect you to understand this.

>Being a simp = being a man
Ok cuck

it's called chivalry, something a soulless lump of meat raised in the cultureless empire of McDonalds wouldn't understand.

This dude was in like every big movie in the late 90's

Chivalry AKA Gynocentrism AKA worshipping at the feet of women. Only cucks support their own disposability.

Name one substantive difference between men and women

that's the normal biological response to these things. women are more valuable than men. a society that loses most its men can bounce back quickly unlike one that loses most its women. hence the natural division where women are protected and men are exposed to threat.

The problem is women now fuck niggers and so no longer be default represent a value to our community

Oh yeah that was so old fashioned, now that we've dropped it women truly know their place

>The problem is women now fuck niggers
were you wanking when you typed this, cuckolde?

>now that we've dropped it
it hasn't been dropped, it's even more amplified now.

no im in a restaurant

Evolution is a blind natural force that doesn’t give a fuck about you, society or anything. You can choose to be a slave to that If you want. Sounds retarded to me.

a restaurant of feces and urine, i'm sure. it should attract your ominous, cuckold malcontents

no one mentioned evolution, brainlet. something tells me you wouldn't score 100 on an IQ test.