OUI MOUSSEUR, WHERE LE TV LICENSE?

>OUI MOUSSEUR, WHERE LE TV LICENSE?

Attached: 47383893.jpg (1600x1800, 168.15K)

You should update your map we dont have tv licence anymoar, sorry bongoid in vacation.

>feetugal

You don't need a tv license gere. They just charge you for not being homeless.

What's actually licensed about it? Owning the physical hardware? Access to cable?

There technically is a TV-fee here, but it's an additional tax you pay if you make over X amount of money.

Access to the national broadcaster, both TV and Radio.

>tv licence
sheeeeeeeeeesh

We have a mandatory tv tax instead to fund YLE, which is worse. You have to pay it even if you don't own a television or a radio.

this, we had a tv license until a few years ago, which you could just not pay and nothing would happen
then we just integrated it in to the taxes

So it's not really a license, per se, it's just paying for access to a national asset? I guess the U.S. just subsidizes that and doesn't really expect further payments besides taxes. Thanks for the info.

>Having to pay for public broadcasters even if you don't own a TV

Could never happen to licensechads

It replaces taxes, it's not in addition to them

At least the BBC doesn't have any ads and 30 minute ad breaks during programs, because it's paid by the taxes.

Meanwhile our state tv receives money for.taxes and still runs ads and 30 minutes breaks during programs. Portugal is far more cucked than other nations that are memed about being cucked.

All their stuff is available on the internet so you can't claim you don't have access to them.

You can do that very easily. I did it every time before they made it a tax.

Here it's a scam tax to make you pay more for owning tvs, radios and i think even phones and PCs are now considered. Since too many people refused to pay it, (((they))) made it mandatory with the electric bills and it's a pain in the ass to ask to not pay it for example if you don't intend to watch television. Maybe phones and PCs are excluded for this tax.

It’s like a netflix account you’re forced to pay for by threat of violence by the state.

i am calling on all brits to boycott their tv loicenses.

We did the same. Poorest doesn't have to pay the tax but everyone else pays.

Oh so, it seems like a misnomer to call it a license. It's exactly how the other user put it - a subscription.