They sacrificed a 10/10 plot twist (probably the most memorable moment in the comics) on the altar of wokeness

They sacrificed a 10/10 plot twist (probably the most memorable moment in the comics) on the altar of wokeness...

Whats your feeling on this? I tried asking Any Forums, but the tread just dies or gets deleted... seems like they don't like jewish run shows

Attached: 1623747.jpg (750x445, 56.22K)

>a 10/10 plot twist
Don't kid yourself. It was fucking stupid.

I like the tv show better

Every iteration of the goys is jewish bullshit

Dead right, a fucking clone of homelander that did fucked up things is such a yawn

i dont read or watch capeshit
what is the twist?

they ruined this character by taking off the mask. No one cared who Bane was until he put on the mask.

>10/10 plot twist
are you 12 or a manchild?

i actually thought he was going to be a clone of edger since in the comics hes basically stillwell and even homelander thinks he was created in a lab

THE BOYS IS DOG SHIT JEWISH DEGENERACY

He is a clone of homelander, created to kill him.

>don’t worry we have a contingency plan for homelander
>really? What is it?
>Another homelander
>what’s your contingency plan for him?
>…

>I tried asking Any Forums, but the tread just dies or gets deleted... seems like they don't like jewish run shows
if even Any Forums is smarter than you, maybe you should be questioning the shows you watch too. i know it's edgy capeshit but you can resist, i know you can

it is a good plot twist though i certainly didnt see it coming

He is, like the character of his post, a "Tatá" person.

>They sacrificed a 10/10 plot twist
It was dumb as shit then, and it would be dumb as shit now.

>homelander keeps getting messages and pictures of him doing sick and degrading stuff
>starts losing his shit because he cant remember doing it
>starts doing the stuff in the pictures and it makes him into a sick fucker
>turns out it was noir doing it all along and he was created as a clone by vought to stop HL if he ever went to far

Any Forums here, it was a shit twist and op would not pass a phrenological examination.

>sacrificed a 10/10 plot twist
Which would've already been spoiled online and doesn't make in the context of the show.
>(probably the most memorable moment in the comics)
The comics were ass and Ryan already plays the part of Homelander contingency plan and Homelander is actually evil in the show, so the twist wouldn't make any sense and would be unnecessary.
>on the altar of wokeness
His race really doesn't matter since they've only shown his face once. They changed A-train and Deep's races but I don't see you complaining about that

Black Noir was a more powerful clone of Homelander, and. Voughts contingency plan for homelander in case he ever went AWOL. Black Noir was itching to follow through on orders to kill homelander, so he committed multiple atrocities while dressed as Homelander and essentially gaslit him into believing he was a horrible person, which he eventually became. The clone twist is revealed when we find out that Homelander and Noir have identical penises btw.

It's retarded because "le evil clone" is fucking boring, and then there's nobody to keep Noir in check. You just have two dickhead supes.

>It was dumb as shit then, and it would be dumb as shit now.
yeah, making a spite-full disfigured nigger in a mask kill him is so much better.

fucking hell, what was the point of black noir having a mask the whole time... the story would have worked if we saw his nigger face in S01E01

ok, nigger

They wanted everyone to know he was a negro. Now he's also weak af and his only memory is how soldier boy chewed him down 40 years ago. Btw, should he be old af now?

Why are you Americans so obssesed over race?

Attached: 1656765197231.jpg (256x197, 12.35K)

>It's retarded because "le evil clone" is fucking boring, and then there's nobody to keep Noir in check. You just have two dickhead supes.
they destroy each other you retarded circumsised dick sucking cunt

Mental retard Noir is a much better character.

>they destroy each other
This isn't the intended outcome of the contingency plan. Also, it didn't even work from the start. Noir ended up being the root cause of Homelanders turn anyway. It's just bad writing.

>They sacrificed a 10/10 plot twist (probably the most memorable moment in the comics)
That just proves how fucking overrated The Boys are, and Ennis being an overrated hack, who has nothing going for him outside of his trite Gen-X vulgarity,

Cuz people dumber than niggers were allowed to own niggers and now their butthurt is so out of control we can't have abortion anymore.

>Soldier boy and his Trump-alike son gone mental getting defeated by a psycho nigger and a British mental hospital patient is somehow a good finale?

I can predict the end now... no fucking drive to watch any more of that shit.

I dunno frens, we saw Soldier Boy *kill* Black Noir in that cartoon flashback... and he still hasn't taken his mask off, even in private. They might be pulling the old double-twizzle-twist here...

Yeah the comic is fucking stupid

>what was the point of black noir having a mask the whole time
To hide the fact his face was split open?

I really don't think Black Noir is going to play as big of a role in the narrative as you think. In fact, there is a huge chance he dies next week.

We see the bottom half of his face in season 2.

Almost like it's a satire isn't it?

>To hide the fact his face was split open?
Even if you saw that, nothing would have been spoiled you fucking midwit.

>and he still hasn't taken his mask off, even in private.
A clone of homelander, with the brain of that nigger? But how did he cut his chip out of his arm if he has the body of homelander?

nah, don't delude yourself... it will be a shodown "homelander + soldier boy" vs "butcher, niggernoir and the gang"... and there will be a scene whre soldierboy goes nuclear, hits his son and then Butcher finishes him off like in the comics.

And the nigger noir gets redeemed, and they start a new Glorious 7 wiht a rightous nigger leading it

I didn't care for the comic twist but they should've at least kept him masked up for as long as possible. Knowing he's just another dindu kills all the fun.

You are really upset about Negro Oscuro being black.

if you are going to kill the comic plot twist, at least make something better... black noir being a nigger that got mistreated by soldier boy and seeks now revenge... come on

it's so tiresome... fucking everything needs to be black nowadays, even if it makes the product shittier

stupid nigger worshipping usa

The point of BN being a clone is not OMG HE'S A CLONE WHOA HOLY SHIT but that HL was troubled by his "own" actions almost up to the very end. He is basically a good guy being constantly gaslighted into thinking he's not. Meanwhile Sestrogen's Retardlander is le evil psycho right from the start and that makes him boring and shallow.

Attached: The Boys 063 (2012) (HD) (digital-Empire) 018.jpg (1988x3056, 852.02K)