Arcane

not a single white male hero who doesn't die like a bitch
every female design has a cleavage censroed but several heavily sexulized male characters
every white men is depicted as evil, stupid or weak
every action scene is solely focused on woman and blacks, white men are only there to die
every positive leader or "strong, tough guy" is female or non white.
straight up sexist and biggoted depiction of white men especially considering how there are 400% more white male fans then female lol fans

Attached: arcane_netflix_arte_principal.jpg (1200x630, 104.7K)

another mommy issues thread?

Aren’t Jayce and Viktor both major heroic characters? Or do they not count as white?

don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your're a (insert stereotype) + not funny didn't laugh + you're* + grammar issue + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ur mom

Jayce is light skinned latino but not white, Viktor is a light skinned jew

Don't care didn't read fuck off to /trash/ troon

Chud fragility is an endless source of laughter.

Attached: poltards (3).jpg (800x2251, 912.94K)

I’m pretty sure Jayce is meant to be Italian since Piltover is vaguely based on an Italian city state. And Viktor is obviously a slav.

It’s because it’s ARGAYNE

>ACKUTUALLY, SJW SHIT FORCED INTO YOUR SHOWS IS LE GOOD

>I’m pretty sure Jayce is meant to be Italian since Piltover is vaguely based on an Italian city state.
It's what I said, latino

user don't even try
in incel terms everyone with brown hair is not white a person with blonde hair also not white
a blonde person with white skin is also not considered white to them
no matter how much you try to explain to them that white people are in the media they will screech and kick and shout like children because they need it
they need to be upset and outraged
it's all their existence is
if you have no job and nothing to do all day outrage is the only thing that keeps your mind occupied easily

Arcane was actually a masterpiece.

Attached: 82377347534534.jpg (736x919, 93.9K)

>Slavs and Italians
>White

no it's not
just funny how limp wirsted bitches get upset about everything and don't act at all
the impotence of the right wing fantasy is comedy gold
>the enemy is so weak and degenerate they WILL NOT succeed
>but the enemy is also too powerful and I'm the underdog so I can't succed

The left can't meme

This reads like a lefty/pol/ psyop.

Attached: poltards (2).jpg (591x876, 89.39K)

Dilate.

This is a right meme

>It's a right meme making fun of the right
Okay retard. The original was by some tranny talking about how their old Disney movies they liked were problematic.