What's yer hing

What's yer hing

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22.86K)

being terrified of middle age because of you

quality threads

I like to enter a group and slowly tear it apart with rumours and have them at each other's throats. Feels based and then I move on.

fucking hate Scots who say "'hing" or "wisnae", they sound completely retarded

were we or weren't we, oop that finnieston cran

i like looking up boat jobs knowing it's very unlikely i'll ever see a career in it
i've persisted for a few years with no career, perhaps one day i'll be ship worthy

I hate the bullshit scots dialect they all type in, work with a couple of scottish cunts, rootless middle class brits with no discernable accent, every social media post is "cannae wit tae git haim fae scran wid scran a coo raw if wit front us nae" every scot is the worst person i've ever met till I meet the next one.

what sort of boat jobs?

I like finding outliers in social groups making them like me and feel like we have a camaraderie then never talk to them again

drugs

fishing vessels, transporting vessels etc
they're quite interestting

is that tweet about this nigga getted pegged by his wife true? what a faggot

I see no reason why anyone would lie on twitter

SNP voting woke cuck leftist. Playing video games while his wife is properly pleasured by red blooded Scottish men in their bedroom.

Unfathomably based.

Like a trawler and merchant navy? I don't know much about boating but wouldn't mind being a deckhand on a private yacht, probably too ugly doughie

which

i photoshop actresses to make them look pregnant

or something like it
I've been yearning for it

>Did they just speak and write in something other than Standard American English? Ahhh I'm going insane

I'd exchange messages a nudes, phone calls and video chats with married girls. Then it'd go sour and they'd drop me. So I sit here enjoying that they're constantly on edge that I'll message their husbands with pictures of them showing me everything on video calls. But I never do and never will. I just fap to the screen recordings now and then. But knowing they're constantly worried that one day I'll expose them gives me satisfaction.

Why does it always look like he's asleep in a hotel when he uploaded a bed video. Do you think he leaves the house so Lynn's boyfriend comes round?

hing yerselves

Source?

i pick up random things from the street when no one sees. i don't do it often, so far i only have a hairband, a phone case and a pen.

Fuck off Ivan back to pol

Attached: 1642601846606.jpg (1400x1795, 313.81K)