"Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing."

>"Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing."
I don't understand this quote. Why?

Attached: 1628485444960.jpg (1200x675, 124.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O135IpppJ78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right in a general sense but it depends. Mega autists that devote their life to something useful are great.

what would marty say about a man who gets absolutely no sex

That's why he said can be

Absolutely none? Zero? Like, surely you've at least had sex once. Like, no one actually remains a virgin at 20 or later.

having sex once or so few times that you can count it, is pretty close to not having sex

He was projecting. Literally.

How many perpetually single men in their 30s and up do you know? How well adjusted are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=O135IpppJ78

>Normalfags consider 25 year old virgins without GFs as creepypasta material that is genuinely horrifying to think about

Attached: 1631256798414.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

Same reason married people tend to live longer.

A man is driven by responsibility. If not for my family I couldn’t get the working day in.

Is this one user that got triggered so hard they have the post this thread every day so Any Forums can reaffirm their beliefs that no, the show is wrong, or are there multiple of you fucks?

are they wrong though?

it's like in the sopranos when they talk about ending up like paulie

i feel like not having a wife is the least of paulies problems

It can be used as coercion by state powers. A family means a man cannot freely express himself without considering how it affects the wife and children. Therefore his desires that run contrary to the state can be suppressed by threat of inflicting suffering on his family. A man without these chains has nothing holding him back from enacting violence agent state powers if they attempt to do the same to him. Become ungovernable

Attached: RKT36 cops.webm (480x848, 917.8K)

Discords full of incels/trannies wanting to demoralise other incels

It's not supposed to be a riddle, user.

Attached: 123435595.jpg (720x540, 31.59K)

>that lack of urgency

bongs are truly subhuman

Wow I can't believe those teens would act like that. White supremacy has gone too far

Rust had a renewed outlook on life at the end when he realized "the light's winning".

>can be

He actually meant:
>Past a certain age, a man without an underage anal mistress can be a bad thing.

Attached: LS-15.jpg (1280x720, 499.39K)

no one that hot would ever want anal