Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Can you even rape a robot?

Attached: 377552.jpg (900x474, 67.08K)

They aren't robots, they're artifically built humans with actual biological components. Closer to Frankenstein's monster than Pinnochio.

>can you rape a robot
I sure hope so

That whole scene is a testament to how hard the movie misses the point of the book

how so?

>Can you?

Attached: img_001.jpg (700x394, 86.36K)

In the book replicants are incorrigible autistic monsters, psychopathic in thought in deed and beyond salvation. Deckards journey is him realizing that inhuman actions leads to him becoming less human, and that trying to humanize turly demonic creatures are futile. The movie is a complete 180 on the themes in comparison.

Having the read the book several times I still wonder what the point was.
If I had to guess right now it would be "Dont get your hopes up when you find an animal, it's probably fake".

And they're illegal aliens whom don't have rights

I'd rape that robot if you know what i mean

The point was that engaging/emulating inhuman behavior will cause you to lose your humanity. Under the surface, it was just PKD venting about having to live in poverty and his inability to provide for his family.

it wasnt rape, it was manly seduction, theres no rape without violence

>theres no rape without violence

idk, he seemed pretty aggressive in his approach

aggresive also known as assertive is what women want

she wanted it

Attached: 1565012580487.jpg (1329x2040, 269.23K)

Ugly retarded hair I hate it so much wish she blew smoke on my dick and balls Sneed and Chuck

if she wanted it why has she thrown up that smokescreen? checkmate rapists

Sean Young was such a cutie in this.

Attached: 1407448093546.jpg (1000x997, 531.81K)

>stick dick in toaster
am i a rapist?

Did you obtain written consent from the toaster and its manufacturer?

you violated the toaster's machine spirit

playing hard to get
obviously she cant just come out and say I want your dickard

well can i rape frankenstein, then?
what are the reprecussions

indeed "These androids are made of organic matter so similar to a human's that only a posthumous "bone marrow analysis" can independently prove the difference, making them almost impossible to distinguish from real people."

>only a posthumous "bone marrow analysis" can independently prove the difference
Non-canon.