I'm gonna rant a bit

Feel free to ignore me but...

How long will this, for lack of a better word, propaganda go on in films and TV? The influx of interracial couples in commercials. The unnecessary implementation of needlessly gay characters. Why is it even mentioned if it's not essential to the plot?

Anytime I see a black person in a period price or someshit I'm like what's this nigga doing hanging out with vikings or whatever.

Race swapping characters in particular has gotta stop. I've never seen any movie or show where swapping out a white person for a colored fella, not matter what color, made it better. It's ruined quite a few adaptations. Fantastic four and the gunslinger comes to mind. Altho the examples are ample. Not to mention the arguably provable theory of black chick's replacing red heads.

It seems no one is willing to take risks in comedy films or TV anymore for fear of trigger the easily triggered. Imagine all the great content we would have missed if the world was always this sensitive? The whitest kids you know wouldn't have made it past the first season. Mac from always sunny, this fucking fag, literally wants to retcon all the "offensive" jokes. Essentially nurturing the show entirely.

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1656618182186.jpg (688x688, 121.2K)

>complain about blacks in media while using the word "nigga"

Good job with your absolutely zero self-awareness. Don't reply because I need to go back to filtering threads.

It's not propaganda really it's just virtue signalling so that the twitter hordes won't go after them. If musk deleted twitter all of this would go away in a matter of weeks.

Funny nigger speak has entered the mainstream now. You'll soon find your mother doing it.

woke broke
something something black rock
jews
Any Forums boogieman
ack
twitter screenshot
"the message"
etc etc

>complains about faggot tranny shit
>posts anime

Go back to your off topic and ackjak threads, newfag. Eventually the remaining natives of this board will turn against you.

>subverts and trannifies American society
>points the finger at anime
Oy vey.

Kill yourself phonefaggot

Based

samefag

Wow, nobody has ever previously pointed this out. So original!

It might never stop user. Start reading a book.

Attached: 5443322.jpg (800x533, 38.88K)

Super based

>yotsuba soijak
Why don't you just admit at this point that you hate Any Forums? Why do you come to an anime website to whine about it?

Anime ruined Japanese cinema
Remember that weeb

You have never watched japanese cinema.

>Using weeb as an insult while pretending to be one

ALREADY calling the janny on me lmfao. Get back to Any Forums you sensitive little tranny

If you don't like it then make your own or shut the fuck up

>anime website
this has been debunked though

good, remove yourself newfag
or just go back and never come back

You're obsessed with trannies. Kill yourself you tourist faggot. Go back to your ackjak threads.

No

dysgenic animekiddie die

This. Anime is filled with crossdressing homo garbage, even gay pedo shit with little boys. How the fuck is western media remotely that bad?

There was a time, around 2004, where literally everyone was saying nigga. It was a post-racism world. Something went very wrong somewhere along the way and now we're almost at civil war.