“Begin.”

Attached: A9527CF2-9DF2-4DFF-A84D-E03DBA35BDB4.jpg (250x370, 119.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiqv2G41FcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiqv2G41FcU

knight of dubs

Night of crap more like it

Soulless

>If you are unhappy, you shouldn’t take it as God’s disfavor. Just the contrary. Might be the very sign He loves you. He shows His love not by helping avoid suffering, but by sending you suffering. Keeping you there. To suffer binds you to something higher than yourself. Higher than your own will. Takes you from the world to find what lies beyond.”

Attached: 9ADD6AE2-EE3B-4254-8B36-2DA1A292D269.jpg (400x225, 14.71K)

Well thank you God, but maybe it's time tk make me feel something good on earth too, okay? Thanks byeee

holy cope batman

This is some manipulating/coping shit, man.

It’s actually Gnostic shit but ok

No it isn't. Gnosticism says we suffer on earth because the material realm was created by an evil demiurg.

>dude what if I just shot some cool footage then invented a story post facto lmao

It also says through Christ (suffering) we can know (gnosis) the hidden, supreme divinity, please don’t tell me you missed the whole point?
Missed the whole point

>Thanks Dad but I'd still like you to stop raping me

No no we get it. It's just magic's not real.

I get the point, I even think it's a nice point, I just take issue with the fact that the film is 99% style and 1% substance.

ehm sweaty gnostics believed jesus didnt have a real physical body (since the physical belongs to the realm of the evil god) so according to them he didnt suffer

>Missed the whole point
I thought it was just a movie about Hollywood being made up of vapid degenerates.

It’s 100% both
Therein lies the mystery itself. Maybe then it’s not physical pain that frees us but spiritual?
I think it’s about the MC trying to stay abreast in said sea of vapidity?

I love that scene and that actor

It was the Jews who, with awe inspiring consistency, dared to invert the aristocratic value-equation (good = noble = powerful = beautiful = happy = beloved of God) and to hang onto this inversion with their teeth, the teeth of the most abysmal hatred (the hatred of impotence), saying, "the wretched alone are the good; the suffering, deprived, sick, ugly alone are pious, alone are blessed by God . . . and you, the powerful and noble, are on the contrary the evil, the cruel, the lustful, the insatiable, the godless to all eternity, and you shall be in all eternity the unblessed, the accursed, and damned!"

Nietzsche - Genealogy of Morals