Realistically who would win?

realistically who would win?
my retard friend says Omni man would win, I haven't seen the Omni Man show but I'm sure Homelander would wipe the floor with him one on one.

Attached: omni-man-vs-homelander-who-win-1.png (1280x720, 273.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk
youtube.com/watch?v=akdzvBNCta8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy who is impervious to practically everything
>guy who nearly died to a fish man and some nigga with a club

Omnichad shits and cums on Homecuck

homelander vs the le redditman?
hard question. can we forget about that faggotry show?

Homelander is nowhere near as strong as characters like Superman and Omni Man, at least from what we've seen so far
>implying the boys isn't reddit

Attached: yummers.png (648x575, 278.59K)

goku

Any Forums is reddit

that's why Any Forums likes the boys

Any Forums constantly shits on the boys though, even in generals

those are poltards

Omni man wiped out a planetary civilisation in seconds. Homelander hasn't done anything like that.

I wish the show didn't nerf Homelander. Part of his appeal in the comics was that he was a complete manchild and monster but also virtually untouchable. It made Butcher's rage at being powerless to take revenge and his anger towards superheroes more meaningful overall.

When did Omni Man wipe out a planet in seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk

youtube.com/watch?v=akdzvBNCta8

Omniman, either version, would chop Homelander, either version, in half.

Your only chance against Omni is being Freddie Mercury, Superman, or his firstborn son.

The time guys

>being Freddie Mercury
what u mean. I didn't watch the show btw

>I wish the show didn't nerf Homelander.
Somebody said that in the comics USA marines are able to gun down clones of Homelander with ease

Visit Any Forums for a story-time. But the "Zod" to Invincible is Freddie Mercury.

The marines killed the less powerful supers with a shit load of combined arms and being a real military.

Homelander got beat the fuck out by the only thing able to kill him which then got killed by butcher.

>The marines killed the less powerful supers with a shit load of combined arms and being a real military.
yeah those chapters were lazy as fuck. the supes just stood there and took it like a fag. none of them used thier powers. it was utter bs.

Didnt Omniman push out an asteroid the size of California?

Omniman could take on Homelander from the series and the comics at the same time and win without much issue. He is way more experienced since he's like thousands of years old and as Viltrumites get older they get way stronger, way faster, way more durable and in the event he gets hurt Viltrumites have a crazy pain tolerance that allows them to fight with crazy injuries.

He was there for months

Omniman had to end that fight broken and unconscious or no one would have believed his story about what happened. He literally allowed them to beat his ass, and it was never a fight to the death for Omniman.

To be fair, it was seconds for us and years in the dimension the planet was in. He literally comes back with a full beard.

That's because he made them build him a machine to get back to Earth before he killed them. He destroys the civilisation by flying around the planet at lightspeed. It literally takes seconds.