Now that the dust has settled, is it any good?

now that the dust has settled, is it any good?

Attached: 1656757080182.jpg (1000x1448, 430.6K)

Yeah it was hilarious

No its shit

Yes. Acting by Yeoh was great. Inventive. Funny with heart. This movie is what movies should be: wild escapism.

Everything everywhere all at once is a really good film that was very well done. It had a simple premise executed amazingly. Anybody who disagrees is a mentally ill retard. I liked both the mom and the dad leads and the relationship was genuinely really sweet. I can empathize with the daughter and her listlessness with life and distance from her mother. The way that she was able to tap into her alternate lives abilities was creative and interesting. This film also blows Doctor Strange and the multiverse of retardation out of the water

Bot thread

Beep boop

i was thinking of watching this today
shpould i ?

Yeah

It's a movie with a lot of soul, but that soul is buried behind a lot of shitty low-tier memes and jokes that really detract from the experience. Also it's longer than it should be.
It's like a cross between The Matrix and Kung Fu Hustle, but without Stephen Chow's flair for making the comedy land.

alright will do

No it's reddit

Reddit:The Movie

Interesting end, but very sad.

LOL HE HAS TO SHOVE SOMETHING UP HIS ASS TO GAIN POWERS
LMAO THEY HAVE SAUSAGES FOR FINGERS AND EJACULATE MUSTARD FROM THEM
literally ruins it

>be le heckin kind the world will be ok if we are all heckin kind to each other

>college student level cheap pretentious cynicism

fuck this garbage

It's very cringe movie. Really there is no better word to describe this thing. "Straight to streaming" movie. I suspect there was some nefarious marketing campaign behind this little project but who knows.

no
didn't watch it

Actually true. There were some bits that weren't necessary (why the fascination with dildos, why did the big existential terror have to be a fucking bagel?), but I laughed hard at the dog being used as a weapon, and the sausage finger monkeys screaming at the sun.

It wasn't a streaming movie, it had a theatrical release

>EVERYTHING on a bagel

Attached: E0CEF37C-134A-4CB3-BEE0-04905119F10F.jpg (229x220, 6.83K)