Awesome series of very australian action films

>awesome series of very australian action films
>they gain popularity, the burgers get involved
>let's shove tina turner into it and turn it into peter pan because we're burgers and ruin everything
Cunts.

Attached: max 3.jpg (960x540, 183.6K)

>lets make the next 2 movies about women also
cunts

>A boohoohoo, baby man no like wahmen in moobie

The Australian producers made a hefty profit

Attached: miller.jpg (1200x900, 66.21K)

well yeah

I'm OP and actually really liked Fury Road but Tina Turner fucking RUINED Mad Max. The film was shite regardless but she made it infinitely worse. The film opens with a fucking Tina Turner song like it's cheesy 80s straight to video schlock.

>Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome was the first Mad Max film made without producer Byron Kennedy, who was killed in a helicopter crash in 1983 while location scouting for the film.

Attached: kennedy2.jpg (155x223, 7.65K)

cursed film

I actually like Thunderdome, it has some very memorable pieces, I cringe at the dialect of the lost children though.

yeschad.jpg

>massively hype up the big fight
>put them in fucking bungee ropes
Is this the worst sequel of all time?

Attached: MV5BNDM4N2NkZmEtMjQ2Yi00ZTBkLWExODYtYWJiYzkwNWQ4NDQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x534, 65.62K)

Mad Max 1>Mad Max 2

it wasn't burgers, George Miller did this all the time because he wanted the americunt audience

Garbage opinion. Mad Max 2 actually looks apocalyptic. Mad Max 1 just looks like living in Adelaide right now

we can't have gay villains kino anymore

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 7.09K)

Attached: 1656759672143.png (763x767, 348.43K)

It was very sad when the blonde queer got killed by the feral kid's boomerang.

What was it with eighties action and dead blond best friends named Goose?

Attached: Jim_goose.jpg (354x369, 16.79K)

This

Mad Max 1 was about the slow but unstoppable decay of society, the lack of a clearly identified cause made it both more realistic and more terrifying. They ruined it with the voice-over about nuclear war in Mad Max 2.

I also noticed this. It's weird.

Fury Road was good though

and character development in Mad Max 2 makes no sense(?)
>dude I care only about gasoline lmao

but why? would make more sense if he was some kinda post apo punisher that kills all bad guys as his personal mission but there is nothing like that in this movie

WE DON'T SNEED ANOTHER HERO

My dad knows that guy Verne, apparently he was a massive pussy in real life kek any time a fight broke out at the pub he was straight out the door kek