The Sandman

kino incoming

youtu.be/cWJTB6FPVaA

Attached: ENUS_Sandman_Teaser_Master_Vertical_27x40_RGB_PRE.jpg (1500x2222, 1.42M)

>female Lucifer
why

Niggers incoming

>he isn't real
>yes he is real
>oh, okay, good to know, thank you for clearing that up

Incredible dialogue.

>Netflix
into the trash goes

Lucifer is androgynous. The elite love tranny shit for a reason. Having the dyke from GoT play him is perfect actually

T R A S H
will watch first ep and will come back to Any Forums to put "absolute" before trash

>delirium is a tranny
Hard pass

>death played by a nigress
dropped

Finished the comics a month or so ago, keen to see it adapted to screen but I have this feeling its not going to be good.

>Netflix
eat your slop

I have original Sandman art by the original issue's artist above my bed and even I can't give a shit about thia Netflix show.

Are they trans? Would make more sense for a gender fluid or non-binary or whatever the fuck they are called these days.

>’kino’
>(((netflix)))
>central character already nigged
>neil gayman IP
It never had a chance to be good.

There is something fucked up and kinda racist in itself that a casting director saw a calk white charactwr and thought it was a good role for a black woman.
Why coyldn't they find a black role for her? Preferay onw by a black author. Why give her a hand me down white role?

>Netflix
PASS

this guy was too expensive

Attached: 1653594334205.png (256x256, 90.26K)

Gaiman actually said he was under consideration but netflix wanted to keep his universe open for a sequel.

i am literally only going to watch this because it has one of the coolest villains
i wouldnt give a shit in all honesty if they did that with desire because hes always a girlish boy and vice versa, i mean the first time theyre shown hes a twink in a cat suit

Attached: 1652189708716.jpg (1200x1843, 302.34K)

It doesn't capture the look and feel of the comic. I know a panel perfect translation is too much to ask, but they almost did it with Sin City, 300 and Watchmen.

It looks really boring visually. They tried to go for something cinematic, but instead it makes it look even more like a tv show. This should have been colorful and with higher contrast.