Did she deserve it?

Did she deserve it?

Attached: 686486.jpg (721x712, 82.58K)

absolutely

Read a book

His justification for shooting was legit

Just consoom. No thinking.

Is there anyway to pozz men in black in current year? It literally had a black guy as the main character

Of course, she was wh*te

>Her older brother forgot his books.
>I'll bring them to you, big bro!
>Killed by a nigger.

Have you been living under a rock or did you forget about the flop that was MiB4?

Attached: WokeinBlack.jpg (750x445, 45.93K)

This, he was a cop after all

Attached: index.png (498x278, 196.94K)

If I had a gun i'd go around shooting little girls all day. Probably black ones though.

For some reason this scene really freaked me out as a kid.

Shitdick lol

Soon after it was revealed that he passed that test, which means the little girl was the threat. The other applicants started shooting at the first monster they saw. Men in black are deductive and work with aliens, which means those other applicants would've been shit

What kind of older brother sends his little kid sister through the streets of New York after dark during a monster invasion?

Yes

>noooo a woman protagonist aaaaahhhh

I don't think they cared about his reasoning, just that he did thing in an unorthodox way, he could think on his feet and had excellent observation skills. Same for the paper exam, it didn't matter what he answered, only that he decided to move the table when all the others stuck to their uncomfortable seats and shitty papers that made writing an exercise in frustration. Sitting on the floor, moving to the table or straightening the papers against a wall would have probably worked equally well, they weren't forbidden from doing so. The others just showed a complete lack of initiative and were restrained by their assumptions.
J showed he was a better fit for MiB than all the rest, or at least K thought so.

Same but for me it was the boondocks episode when Huey was aiming a sniper rifle at a cop and a little girl. That was the first time I realized that there was something wrong with black people.

She was walking around the hood, clearly a coal burner

absolutely not
just another dumb nig killing a white kid

>J showed he was a better fit for MiB than all the rest, or at least K thought so.
K wanted J in the MiB before he even showed up

No it’s just proof that blacks love shooting white children.

Attached: BA9ADD8D-BC60-486A-9550-11B9F693F800.jpg (800x445, 44.51K)

I would ask that original question again: have you been living under a rock? Tessa whatsherfuck ruins everything she touches. Did you catch her in marvel btw? Nude scenes in Westworld? A single word to sum her up is underwhelming, and that's going easy ignoring her balls to the wall politics.

This thread reminded me Will Smith still exists.

>you will never be as finished as Will Smith

Based.

lol i bet you think female ghost busters flopped because the main actors were woman.