/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Eddie is still alive edition.

Old thread:

Attached: file.png (764x430, 402.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1187790941215584256
imgur.com/a/l77zA
ia802907.us.archive.org/34/items/TheFranklinCover-upByFormerGreenBeretJohnDecamp/the_Frankklin_cover-up_-_ebook.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs of truth

*cries*

Attached: 1630578550801.jpg (1920x1080, 273.7K)

god i hate finn so much that little j**

Well?

Attached: 1656685832346.jpg (1920x1080, 284.82K)

Props to Noah Schanpp and Millie Bobbie Brown for an amazing performance. They both were the greastest in terms of acting and delivering their lines.

S5 predictions:
>Eleven and Mike get vine bondaged by Vecna
>This time Vecna-tentacles enter El's every orifice
>Mike is helpless and crying, forced to watch
>Vecna enters El's mind, and her dirty relationship with Hopper is revealed to the audience
>Traumatic shock collar memories with Papa also revealed
>Nancy enters the Upside Down, also gets raped
>Robin enters the Upside Down, also gets raped
>Vickie enters the Upside Down, also gets raped
>Blind Max enters the Upside Down, also gets raped
>Karen Wheeler enters the Upside Down, also gets raped
>It is revealed that Chrissy Cunnyngham is in fact alive, just braindead and being raped constantly
>Vecna is satisfied, Hawkins is saved

Attached: quiet.jpg (1144x1064, 197.83K)

>finale is Bob, Barb, Benny, Billy, Breener , Eddie teaming up in the hellscape

Why can’t he come out of closet?

Did anyone else notice this too? This OP has a point. I wonder if something happened between them?

Who on Any Forums could possibly want her now that she's unconscious and completely defenseless?

Because Finn would honor kill him, that's what they do in the 80s.

He’s such an annoying faggot holy shit. Should have been dead in season one.

MY FINGERS ARE LIKE ARROWS
MY ARMS LIKE IRON
MY FEET, LIKE SPEEEEEAAAARS!

Volume 1 was fun but stupid.
Volume 2 wasn't fun and was indescribably stupid.
They must've spaced the releases so binge watchers wouldn't break the news that the last 2 episodes fucking blew.

Reminder there WERE satanic cults molesting children in the '70s and '80s and that the witch hunt narrative is false.
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1187790941215584256
imgur.com/a/l77zA
ia802907.us.archive.org/34/items/TheFranklinCover-upByFormerGreenBeretJohnDecamp/the_Frankklin_cover-up_-_ebook.pdf

Attached: Jasonchads nooo.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

The finale was some mega-cheesy bullshit. And goddamn, that whole Russia subplot was a massive fucking waste of time. And Christ, I'm 90% convinced that Eddie's role was originally intended to be Billy and Hopper was supposed to die in Season 3.

>unconscious and completely defenseless
On my way.

Attached: 1637101256182.png (250x188, 96.67K)

Brown was good but Schnapp was horrible in delivery. Outside of crying he can’t act

Sounds based. I missed the 80s.

also I think they made the episodes super-long to create a sunk-cost-fallacy where people were going to be unwilling to admit to feeling like they wasted their time.

Vol 2 was so bad that it not only took S4 from being the best season to the worst but it retroactively destroyed this entire series with retcons and new plotholes.

They dedicated 3 hours to shipping and have clearly set up brand new love triangle and "coming out" romance arcs for S5. I know that this show has a largely female audience but they really shouldn't be bogging down this hard, this late into a series. They have characters monologueing for 15 minutes in a hellscape whilst being chased by demons and the US military are being extremely inconsistent and all over the fucking place and not even in a wacky, comical way. They are just genuinely incompetent and the writers forget about the entire government angle for seasons at a time

I completely and entirely wasted my time; especially on that last episode. Fuck me those were some of the longest most drawn out 2 hours of my life.
How long did Steve, Nance, and the lesbian spend getting choked to death by tentacles? Must've been 40 fucking minutes before we saw them again.

Attached: Vecnachads nooo.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)