Why the fuck would you agreeing with this film?

why the fuck would you agreeing with this film?

Attached: 1 yDZOASrxLP7Tsy7TY48bOg.jpg (800x450, 33.94K)

Listen all I'm saying is, if I had a choice in getting curb stomped or shot with a gun. You better fill my ass with lead. Who even dies from bullets anymore? lmao.

you will most likely survive curb stomping than bullet in your head

Neo nazis are scum but so are niggers.

I’ll take the bullet over a mangled face for the rest of my life.

How hard would it have been to just let them take the truck, continue railing sweet fairuza, collect insurance and get a new truck?

It's his dad's truck. I know you had a terrible relationship with your dad, but Derek didn't.

God I hate ESLs so fucking much bros

The guy is unironically right, at least at the dinner scene except for when he flips out on the jew bf for no reason. But the point of the movie was never about who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

He was in the right up until he curbstomped the dindu, that was unnecessary

>except for when he flips out on the jew bf for no reason
kike detected

it's just not civilized behavior all memes aside.

My dad and I get along fine bro why you gotta get so personal?

Don't be racist.
Okay.
Gets shot by black kid.
What.

Has this movie converted a single person and if so to which side

It's shit, it has a cuck message. But neo-nazis are still total garbage addicted to drugs, who wants to become like niggers, always fight each others and always had some cops inside them who snitch, they also hurt and assault people who did nothing.

The solution would have been killing the nigger who killed his dad out of jail and segregating completely from niggers.

lol

Attached: image_2022-07-02_042216981.png (366x191, 31.67K)

seems a strange and dumb thing to dedicate your entire life to 2bh
do they even have some tangible endgame that isn't just some retarded illogical 'hurr kill all jews/niggers/etc'?

you should have told that to your mother

ESL thread

First they took his dad, then his truck. Eventually he had to stand up or they would take everything, even his skinhead gf. Hell, probably his mother and sister. Maybe even his brother's bussy would get taken.

be racist most of life
okay
decide to not be racist last 5 minutes of life
gets shot for being racist
what?

>would you agreeing

Can you speak english?

Ah the mind of a cuckold.

The point is hate leads to suffering, racism goes both ways.