Loves to watch kino

>loves to watch kino
>doesn't support it financially
How do you expect them to make more?

Attached: piracy.jpg (998x892, 106.96K)

there's over 8 billion people and only a fraction buy it and they still make billions. they'll be fine.

I only watch old movies and I dont want them to make more.

Hollywood is just money laundering

>download movie 30 times
>stole at least $600
>check bank account
>it's not there
wtf???

You should not pirate indie movies, music, videogames or anime. Support their creators.

Piracy's effect on the film industry is pretty negligible.

The way the world is going there will be no more entertainment industry and no one will be able to afford anything, so it enjoy it while you can.

there isn't even a film to thief anymore

Don't care. There are whitoid consoomer cucks to pay them so that I can enjoy kinos for free

Attached: 1656653515502.jpg (1102x720, 58.72K)

they'll do it anyway, even if they have to throw away money. it's more than getting their money back through box office, it's about influence, brand establishment, selling toys, "winning hearts and minds".
they never really enforced the law and they never will because the industry would stop growing.

>want to watch The Northman
>not playing in my country yet
>look up when it will be released in my country
>no news
>end up pirating it
>look up showtimes for Crimes of the Future
>nothing
>look up showtimes for Mad God
>nothing
this is pretty much how every single film I've wanted to watch in the past ten years has been like. Maybe try putting the fucking films in theaters sometime you stupid kikes.

Or TV. I just keep watching older shows with a few newer ones that somehow aren't too pozzed.

Attached: Bohannon.jpg (736x518, 50.31K)

i dont care

Maybe try moving to a first world country.

you're supporting them when you pirate (meaning watch) their movies. you talk about them, you're giving them promotion for free, you're helping them establish a reputation. that's how independent filmmakers survive, solely on name.

why would I steal from a nigger?

Fuck off we don't need more third world subhumans flooding our countries

He could be living in East Europe user.

>only own one VHS of SW EP1
>they still make 8 more + spin-offs
How? I don't support them financially.

Which company do I pay? They seem to have all decided I'm unimportant and that what they really need to do is pander to WAPOC.
I sub to Cruchyroll even though I don't actually use the site because that money goes back to people who work really fucking hard to make stuff I might like. The least I can do is a few bucks a month to show my appreciation.

Who else wants my money? Because they've all got a funny way of showing it if they do.

I had this problem when I lived in Melbourne and I still have this problem now in Japan. Capeshit dominates theaters. If you want my money you have to sell the fucking product to me, Rabbi Shecklestein.