Starlight hates White Men

And she'll kill Hughie just like she killed this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RlgbSH0ZHM

Vile show for vile spiteful monsters.

Attached: whore cunt.jpg (1600x900, 578.99K)

Starlight is only for POC - Penis of Color

Why does she look so weird now?

Lol stop watching this shit

Being anti-white turns you ugly.

Homelander looked menacing and even a bit fit in season 1, now he is a stickman. Actors for shows stop giving a shit once they got their role locked. That's why shows suck

She probably takes drugs and done some surgery

Attached: dyel.png (1121x782, 1.56M)

how many times do people like you need to eat shit before you stop trying it?

>if you're FBI I am not a PROUD AMERICAN
Wew, what a subtle way of these based Jewish writers to let us know he is a right-winger so he is dumb for owning a gun and Starlight isn't really a bad person for killing him

based Starlight-still-hasn't-apologized-for-killing-a-man-for-his-car poster

>can't just pretend to have a broken arm

Literally the exact same scene happened last episode but with a pastor and a nun lol

The show flanderized in only 2 seasons

Attached: 1655430136845.jpg (1170x656, 483.12K)

but hafas are pretty though

Attached: sub-buzz-958-1589495384-50.jpg (2075x3000, 2.27M)

Say what you want about this show but it has 24/7 "generals" on Any Forums that fill up faster than any other thread we've ever had on this board. If you hate this show, you hate the users here

The Boys IS Any Forums

Rich women have this specific mental illness in which they think the normal under layer of fat everyone has supporting the facial muscles makes them look fat, so they have it removed which makes them look perpetually gaunt and starved. Very sad stuff

Why do Hollywood Jews hate normal White Americans so much?

I didn't think it was that bad until I actually got to season 3. What a fucking waste.

Attached: dndkxr2v29391.jpg (640x640, 67.38K)

A lot of chemistry between Starlight and Mother's Milk this season. I hope he breeds her.

>If you hate this show, you hate the users here
Of course I hate you filthy fucking Redditors, you ruined Any Forums.

This, /thread

What were the writers trying to show with this scene?
>A. Starlight is just as immoral as the other supes despite constantly acting as a high moral officer
>B. Haha, defending yourself from people with guns with a gun means you deserve to die lol

That's not her

That you’re a stupid redditor that watches garbage

>>B. Haha, defending yourself from people with guns with a gun means you deserve to die lol
That one. You can tell that's what they intended because they made the victim a white man, if they wanted you to hate Starlight they would make her kill a black man.