Say what you will about the show but this fight is one the best if not best moment of Star Wars

Say what you will about the show but this fight is one the best if not best moment of Star Wars

Attached: obistone.jpg (959x479, 25.73K)

It's not even in the top 100.

it's probably gay as fuck. the only decent fight in star wars is the one with darth maul

No

It was fucking dumb

Elaborate

no one is talking about it though

>rock bending in Star Wars is cool
Okay, take your meds.

Alright haters, how would you have written an Obiwan vs Vader fight?
Don't criticize it if you can't do it better

They are like children. They cannot accept that a shitty show had a spectacular and amazing duel that justified its existence

obi wan doesn't win for one

Sorry, didn't go to film school.
What's their excuse?

Attached: when I left you.gif (500x213, 968.68K)

Obi-Wan is not that powerful. Also the space chase special effect were atrocious.

>They are like children. They cannot accept that a shitty show had a spectacular and amazing duel that justified its existence

Attached: 1631215829927.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

This though, even the show establishes Anakin was always more powerful and Obi-Wan had to rely on his experience, but the final fight is pretty one-sided after Obi-Wan gets from under the rubble

I wouldn't. I would have introduced new villains unrelated to Vader and the empire, to allow Obi-wan to grow as a character on his own. And to make it more impactful when he finally goes up against Vader in A New Hope.

Make a damaged and deranged Mace Windu the villian. He wants to kill Luke.

Say what you will, but Obi-Wan fighting Vader before ANH makes a lot sense given how Obi-Wan is barely surprised by Vader's appereance on Death Star and essentially dismisses him, even though that's his former friend turned into murdering cyborg.

>even the show establishes Anakin was always more powerful and Obi-Wan had to rely on his experience
that's shown in the prequels you fucking retard. you know 'i have the high ground' shit? you start wars fags are insufferable
>p-please drip feed me more lore and confirmation so i don't have to think for myself

>When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.

How about they don't fucking meet or fight in the first place. Have Obs fight and kill Darth Laqueesha, no Leia either. Vader appears once to give orders to Grand Inquisitor then fucks off.

And yet Obi-Wan still simply overpowers Vader in the show without employing any tactics

ok? who cares? this shit is like 15-50 years old
nice quads though faglord

Except no. The prequels already show how Obi-Wan knows of Darth Vader by name: when he sees Vader's initiation on the security recordings. And you have the Luceno Vader novel and others that rightfully show Vader as a semi-public figure who represented the might of the Empire. Obi-Wan would have heard of Vader in 18 years time no problem.

And before you cry "non-canon", remember that every piece of secondary media that contained "Star Wars" on the cover was either reviewed by Lucas himself or a higher-up at Lucasfilm/LucasArts for plot validity.

>Obi-Wan is barely surprised by Vader's appereance on Death Star
Isn't that because he could feel his presence there beforehand, with the force? And I thought his calm demeanor was because he'd grown more powerful with the light side of the force.

You should like it since you have a lot in common with that scene then #rekt