Lord of the Rings: RoP

>the next Game of Thrones
>billions of Dollars behind it
>top new actors

How hyped are we, Any Forums?

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-rings-of-power-stills.jpg (1200x900, 304.93K)

not that much, tho i must say i want to see how a series looks where one episode basically has the budget of a hollywood b movie.

Lord of the FAT NIGGERS

Why is Any Forums mad about the first woman?

the threads are gonna be very funny i think, but it will probably fizzle out in 1-2 weeks, unironically even less juice than Star Wars latest releases, even to make fun of it

It's going to be kino, Any Forums will Apologise

Attached: 20220702_092733.jpg (1080x1350, 391.51K)

cause she's supposed to be Galadriel but looks like a filthy whore with a sword

Can't buy soul.

What's the difference? She has always looked like a whore

Is it this even out yet? It seems like they've been talking about it for freaking year already.

I just want to point out that I have been a MorfChad since her pre-Maud days and soon there is going to be a million 3rd worldies simping over her celtic beauty
Rip to me I guess

Attached: morfydd-clark-at-his-dark-materials-tv-show-premiere-london-3.jpg (1200x1800, 283.25K)

in 2 month

Comes out in September, 1st trailer will be later this month though

she looks cute in that pic
too bad she has star of Feanor for some reason

The negroid dwarf already shows they do not give three shits about it, and are either simply looking to demoralize with anti white propaganda and money was never the point, or they are unironically stupid suits who think the best way to make the next game of thrones is to pander to every single group imaginable at the expense of the universe because they believe the mud races too stupid to get invested if they don't see people who look like them (even though the lotr trilogy two decades ago proves this wrong).

Either way it will be shit because at best it is incompetence, and at worst heinous psychological warfare.

It's not meant to be a feanorean star, maybe represents house Finarfin but could just be some redesigned symbol for Noldor in general
Finrod and Gil-galad are wearing the same stars as Galadriel but not Elrond and Celebrimbor

where's the beard? one time they had a legitimate excuse to have dwarf trannies in a tv show and they miss it

won't watch a single episode

me neither but I will pretend to to troll here

same, haven't watched tv of movies in months but this is still my main board

>star of Feanor becomes a symbol for all Noldor
powerful

>top new actors
What? What top actors?

That's clearly not what I'm saying. Feanor wasn't the only house with an 8rayed star. Finarfin being the most obvious option for Galadriel and Finrod.

Attached: 9665bff29d9bf9cacdb99488c2c99169.png (960x720, 444.24K)

>Elrond's chin

Attached: elrond drzewo.png (1578x1068, 655.96K)

they can't use this heraldry though
they can use star of Feanor because it is in LotR

Morfy has been a star ever since Mike and Jay dickrode her most recent movie

Attached: 20220205_075745.jpg (485x562, 62.93K)

that wardrobe is cheap af
please refer to the following thread for kino armor:

looks like a generic fantasy show that will be shit

Gtfo amazon shill

They don't have the rights to list the specific parts of Numenor on their maps but they have done. What they can/cannot include is not as simple as it appears but since the Tolkien Estate are actually part of the production there is likely some wiggle room

until they leak more plot details I'm not going to give a shit.

Morihosta Amazonesse lamba eccunya

In English, doc

niggers at amazon tongue my anus