Why isn't Sentry in the MCU yet?

Why isn't Sentry in the MCU yet?

Attached: Sentry.jpg (694x694, 152.01K)

unlike the dcu who keeps fucking everything up, mcu is taking it's time.

He will eventually. Edgy superman will be the bottom of the barrel.

robert pattinson as sentry

>capeshit will never die

He's a man that isn't gay or black

I always thought that this dude was who those gold people made in GOTG. I don't know who Adam is I just keep picturing this guy. I even looked it up a few times but nope. This fuckin guy.

never heard of her

It was the failed superman of the 00s and bendis is a hack

>her
uh oh...

Literally who

>what if we made Superman but edgy and more overpowered

imagine being this new

What's his shtick? He looks like Thor but more Lightning Bolty.

they're already on to lady thor, so not really

edgy superman

occasionally kills off a villain that would be out of Frank Castle's league

He's drug addict with mental issues that drinks a enhanced version of Cap America serum that gives him molecular manipulation powers but since he's mental he imagines himself as a Superman like guy. Due to how mental he is his villain is a dark version of himself called the void that makes full use use of those molecular manipulation powers to wreck multiple teams of avengers at the same time.

do he create this void character without knowing?

I only know him from the ash and evil dead vs marvel zombies

If he comes with Bruce Campbell I'm in

What's his relation with Hulk? I think I remember reading that he's friends with Hulk.

Approximately 5 years after whenever Hemsworth leaves. The reality though is they will probably do Blue Marvel at some point in a time up with Ms.Marvel and Captain Marvel before they even look at Sentry.

He's friends with everyone. He was retconned to be the greatest ever and everyone loved him and sucked his cock.

Yep, he becomes somewhat stable (not without bad days) and all the insanity is given form in the Void.