POLAND IS LITERALLY PAYING POLES TO HAVE CHILDREN. THEY DO NOT SUFFER

POLAND IS LITERALLY PAYING POLES TO HAVE CHILDREN. THEY DO NOT SUFFER

>The Polish government has unveiled plans for a new child benefit scheme. It hopes that the policy will provide an “incentive to have more children”, who will “create the future of our nation”.
>Under the “Family Welfare Capital” scheme approved by the cabinet today, the state will from the start of next year pay families 12,000 zloty (€2,630) for each child after their firstborn between the age of 12 and 36 months. The benefit will be available to all families, regardless of income.

Attached: 43925920-247E-4420-BE5A-530B4D40FE6D.jpg (828x1153, 493.57K)

Based
Ethnonationalist Communism when?

Can you blame them?
At this rate they will be replaced by Ukranians in their own country.

isnt this common?
in my country single people pay a higher income tax than married couples, and each child gives you a (fairly small) bonus in your monthly paycheck, and theres other programs on top
yurop's demographics have been fucking terminal since the 90s, I'm amazed it took about 30 years for a program like that to come online

This been a thing in Russia for almost a decade. Although nobody used big words like
>future of our nation

>Russia
>Although nobody used big words like 'future of our nation'

Attached: 1651865844483.jpg (863x621, 50.8K)

Every country the world has child benefits

We've had that for more than a century in my cunt.
In addition, each underage child in a home counts as half a share for income tax purposes (eg a married couple with two children (1+1+.5+.5) pays income tax for the equivalent of only 2/3 their added salaries.
There is a yearly gib for homes with children who go to school, as well (to buy school supplies).

I bet when this happened rightoids said it was bad

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-121300~2.png (1076x1401, 315.37K)

Poles are getting enough money that will last then 10-12 years though if they have 3-4 kids. Basically everything their child needs for 12 years is covered + extra money + rent and mortgage subsidies that the government offers. It’s not just regular child benefits

It would be like saying that Libyans coming to Algeria will "ethnically replace you". We and Ukrainians are the same ethnicity

It's a one off payment of 2000 euros it barely covers anything

Do you know what the cost of living in Poland is Nigga? Read what I said again

Libyans are pretty rare here,I've met moroccans and Tunisians and hell people from Palestine but never a Libyan.

None of what you wrote is true it's a one off payment of 2000 euros per child.
Less than 2 months wages for the average Pole. Why are you so retarded?

We have/had this as well since the 80's at least

The main problem here isn't money but that our women are too liberalized and simply don't want to have children with Polish men because they prefer having them with westoids or blacks in the west or not to have them at all (because there is no social pressure anymore). They have extremely high standards regarding local men because they know their Slavic beauty gives them a lot of leverage in the international market. As a decently educated man with my own apartment in a major city, car, stable job without any addictions just before 30yo I had no chance to ever have a real gf let alone marry because I'm too ugly for 99% of women here and for the 1% it's because I don't meet some weird requirements like enjoying dancing.

I swear we have the biggest incel community in Europe. The real solution would be introduction of forced arranged marriage just like we had 100 years ago and ban on dating/marrying between Polish women and non-Polish men but ofc no goverment here will do it and for the next decade they will keep wondering how it's possible that there are no children being born

Whatever dude, our relations with Ukrainians is like yours with other Arabs - there might be some negative stereotypes and prejudices (just like they are within one country, between different regions) but at the end we all know we're the same people and we don't mind them

Kicker is it’s all refugees taking advantage

>I swear we have the biggest incel community in Europe.
Lmao not even close. Remember, you're up against the masters. We have honed our skills for decades.

I don't remember my own people committing Genocide on us.

At least you don't speak Russian!!

Attached: D4F95A1B-5B85-4534-92AF-C83E4C52C0B2.png (1496x1200, 1.71M)

It's easy to enact policies that prevent people from having children, but very difficult to pay people to have children. Getting a couple of hundred extra euros a month isn't enough to convince most people who weren't going to have children to start making babies.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Are you joking? Swedes are rich, tall and blonde, probably the most wanted men on Earth by all women

virtually every country in Europe has programs like this, with the exception of the UK

the most notable and beneficial of which is France, who have a big income tax benefit that increases with every child

Just because countries had civil wars historically it means their countrymen should hate each other?

Also Ukrainians here generally assimilate quite fast.

>they do not suffer
>current inflation rate: 16.1%
kys

based, i literally love polish people
POLSKA NUMER JEDEN

Haha yeah, totally.
We have sex here all the time. We barely have time to post on Any Forums because of the unlimited pussy we all get.