Could he be Wolverine?

Could he be Wolverine?

Attached: jensen ackles.jpg (3000x2000, 508.42K)

stop watching children's shows

I wanna suck his cock Bros. he's so handsome.

God I want to watch his muscular ass and back while he breeds the fuck out of my wife

Too handsome.

/thread

Karl Urban could probably pull it off. I’d actually like to see him be Captain America over piss evans.
make a better thread then, complaining free gib nigger

Too tall

Wolverine is like under 5’5

too tall

Jackman was also too tall so who cares

Too old, WAY to tall.
Wolverine is an angry canadian midget.
And the next wolverine is going to still be playing Wolverine 30 or 40 years from now. 30 years old is the upper limit on the next Wolverine, you buff Tom Holland.

The studio got lucky with Jackman because he brought something the audience hadn't seen before. That won't work twice.

>tom holland wolverine

Attached: 44v5.jpg (680x680, 33.61K)

No.
1. He's spiderman. Even if the X-men is a separate universe (and I think that ship has sailed) it's confusing.
2. BUFF Tom Holland, not cute Tom Holland.

>too old to play wolverine
Not really

he needs to be solid snake

daniel radcliffe

Yeah really. He might look the part now, but lets say he gets it, it would have to be a 10 picture deal (3 solo, 3 teamups, 4 ensembles) from the outset. Even assuming it's on a production line principle photography for the first one and press for the last one are 12 years apart. He's 46 now so assuming he starts tomorrow he'd be 58 for X-men 3 part 2: the superduper awesome one we've all been waiting for.

That's giving him the same deal as Chris Evans, but they'd be fools if they did that again. Having to write out Captain America with nothing the core audience wanted to see to replace him.

What they're actually going to want to do is give him a 5 to 10 year break where he just does cameos then bring him back for an Old Man Logan arc, which would be at least another 7, which means by the time he'll actually be done he'll be well into his 70s, possible 80s.

Patrick Stewart trying to play Picard stuff.

And this is Wolverine, the one character out of all of the X-men they cannot fuck around with. If they get him right everything else should fall into place, if they fuck it up it doesn't matter what else they do it will bomb.

He'd make a good Sabretooth.

Wolverine is an angry brutish manlet. Jensen is a tall prettyboy, it's a terrible casting.

They could just bring Daphne Keen back and go with the X-23 character instead; they wouldn’t have to try and get a new Wolverine after Hugh and they already quasi-passed the torch in “Logan”.

Why? Because he has a beard?

just deage him, that's what they do now anyways

Attached: file.png (511x768, 380.71K)

In terms of bringing the X-men into the MCU I think that's probably the best idea. Dafne Keen aged well and is well liked.

But I think that leaves a lot of money on the table that can only be gotten with a seperate universe. It's one or the other though, and it looks like they've made their decision, so yeah I'd go with X-23 joins the Avengers. That said, nu-Avengers really doesn't need another minority woman at this point, so it's probably just not going to work at all. If Black Pander 2 makes 400 million I'll be surprised, and this is definitely going to be post-that.

Which in turn opens the gate for an X-men universe based on the Ultimate X-men continuity when they reboot it. But if Joe Manganiello isn't too old already he definitely will be by then.

He needs to play solid snake. It hurts me so bad knowing it will never happen.

Why are you guys pushing this meme?