Rewatched Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 today

>rewatched Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 today
>it's still one of the best horrors ever made

Attached: creeper.png (1000x690, 1.2M)

I completely agree, there's something special about it that I can't quite put my finger on; I think it's that Salva took the films seriously, rather than just making an "amusement park ride" intended to scare the audience, while also not being pretentious and inserting some philosophical message. It feels like a real movie, as opposed to most of its contemporaries in the genre

I wish 3 was anything other than what it is.

I concur.

I liked it long before I began enjoying horror movies. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but I like some and watch them regularly now. JC was an early one I liked a lot. Not counting The House, Critters, and Ghoulies, all of which I watched several times as a kid.

Attached: 1651165271893.png (449x496, 253.4K)

Its literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen, Slava should have just left it at 2.

If 3 was made right after 2, I'd imagine it would have been much better because he was on a role at that point.
Was it right for people to halt production on the third film by protesting Salva? On one hand Salva committed one of the worst crimes there is, but by boycotting him we were robbed of creeper kino volume 3 being good

I still haven't seen it and comments like yours and make me hesitant to go looking for it
I think by the end of the second movie, The Creeper as a villain/antagonist was jusssst about exhausted though - he managed to stay very unsettling for the entire first film and and just about the entire second film. I feel without even watching a third movie that there's very little left to do with it at as a character

>monster hunts kids
>written and directed by convicted pedo

I wonder why it's scary.

the scene where they first see the creeper dumping the bodies is horror kino

>the last scene in the 1st movie where the guy gets his eyes gouged out while he’s still alive
Honestly Creepers is the scariest horror antagonist, Jason and Micheal have nothing on him. At least they don’t torture you to death.

Then how come there rarely are any horror kinos coming out from Hollywood anymore.

The Creeper is the most OP horror villain. Dude literally cannot die.

>role
uh oh...

Does anyone remember
Victor "holy howda, make them kids cry louda" salva?

Zoomers are too pussy to go watch horror movies

he gets scared if you touch his hand though

the first 30 minutes of the original movie is great, every after that isn't.
As soon as you you start seeing the monster it becomes about as frightening as an episode of Buffy the vampire slayer. 2 is bad, 3 is an abortion, I can only imagine how terrible the recent reboot was.

That would be Kayako.
>can send herself and her victims backwards or fowards through time at will
>can teleport herself and her victims through space at will
>once infected with the curse it's impossible to survive
>burn down the house and the curse just gets 20 times worse

Attached: juon.jpg (480x360, 5.44K)

>has to eat body part to replace/repair his own body parts
what happens if his dick gets blown off?

>IS THAT A HECKIN JAPANESEARINO GIRL IM LOSING MY MIND

You got a MEGA link?

wow le greasy black hair ghost/undead/cursed whatever grill.

very spooky. since the invention it has been put into only like 100 movies and horror comics.

2 is absolute trash

He can most likely die, you just have to injure him a lot because he has eaten so many body parts.
Honestly just cremate him and he's done.

your opinion is invalid.
2 is pure horror KINO

It's campy but it's got soul and atmosphere