/fun/ Funhaus general

>Channel is dying
>Bruce and Lawrence stay doing boring streams
>Elyse stooping to new lows for Rooster Teeth "comedy"
Funhaus bros...how much longer will we continue to suffer?

Attached: 1656746813400.webm (720x720, 2.78M)

Post her leaked nudes

Those are fake sorry user. Closest you're gonna get.

Attached: 1653508881405.webm (288x620, 2.4M)

nah bro, the one with cum dripping out of her pussy, that was confirmed. Trust me bro

She’s great, and I loved peak funhaus, but good god do they need to resign from that channel. It’s done.

Attached: 1E829D16-23B5-4492-BFA4-5D09FE5E0E30.gif (444x250, 611.9K)

>good god do they need to resign from that channel. It’s done.
It's insane to that they won't. That Rooster Teeth Time Warner money must be good.

I don’t know if it’s because this is all they’re comfortable with or if it’s because they know the second they leave the channel is officially dead and they don’t want to make their friends unemployed. I know the Willems are writing a ghostbuster game.

>or if it’s because they know the second they leave the channel is officially dead and they don’t want to make their friends unemployed.
Yeah it's probably this.
>I know the Willems are writing a ghostbuster game.
?Qrd

Some ghostbusters video game, they announced they were writing it a bit back.

>"Did you know you being busted by a registered SEX OFFENDER?!" Asked muppet peter vikman. "All these black ghosts are drumphts fault!" Said muppets Wilson

>>Bruce and Lawrence stay doing boring streams
no kidding, i tried to watch bruce stream because he was the funniest one but damn, when he has no one to riff with its just so boring

>Oh no Eagon look, it’s the ghost of Mickey Rooney.

I don't know why they think they can be streamers, they've spent their whole careers being heavily edited. It's like when Ethan Klein starting doing the h3 podcast it's just pure boring cringe.

I really don’t get the people that spend money on these streamers. I love the Funhaus crew but Bruce is boring, Lawrence is just a passive aggressive prick. At least when the Willems stream on YouTube it at least has a pulse to it

>Lawrence is just a passive aggressive prick.
He's always been that way, he was always arrogant as fuck and very unlikeable.

Yeah, at least when he was with others they could riff or make fun of him

Attached: 37CCD77D-21BB-446E-8ACF-67860FBAB360.jpg (1962x1122, 291.37K)

i still want to see the deleted stream were alanaha had a meltdown

God I hate her. Surely someone has that.

Whot whore let us see armpits?

i dont hate her but i think its funny that she thinks her followers are there to listen to her takes on games and not just to gawk at those mommy milkers

Yeah Bruce solo is pretty average, but the Bruce/Sark/apl/diction streams are pretty good.